Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Markmanship Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pwntuss

[Declined]Markmanship Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Markmanship Hunter   [Declined]Markmanship Hunter EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:24 am

- Character Name: Pwntuss
- Class and Level: Hunter , Troll , 80
- Professions: Ive got Leatherworking skill 441 and Jewelcrafting skill 450. (I have benefit from both Proffs)
- Armory Profile: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Pwntuss
- Other Characters (80+): Hysterik , 80 DK Bloodfeather. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&cn=Hysterik
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr):Newly merged. Bestrake org / Homebrewed is the guilds ive progressed with.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: The guild disbanded couse the raidleader dident give a crap.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes , Ive worked this character up from 1-80 and played tbc/wotlk with it.
And its my account ive bought it 2005 , And played until today with some breaks. /played is 67 d 11 h .
- Previous MMORPGs: I played Aion online for a while , But nah not my type of game.

You

Q: How old are you?: Im 16 years old . Tho im mature for my age so it wont be a problem.
Q: Nationality?: Im born in sweden and that where i live now.
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: None really , Did Zul gurub somtime a few bosses . Dident play so serious at the time.
Q: TBC-raid experience: I cleared Hyjal , SSC , And bosses in BT with my old guild on Silvermoon!
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Dident play for Naxx/Ulduar with this characther , So Totc10/25 ive cleared all 5 bosses in , And totgc10 i did Insanity.
In totgc25 i only cleared the first boss..
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes , Got both Ventrilo 3.0.5 and Ventrilo mix.
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes , No strange sounds or something comes out of it either hehe Very Happy
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes , Im very willing to spend time to learn encounters , And progressing . I play wow for fun not for the loot.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes , Im not getting saved for an inctance before last raid , I have no problems with joining with 9-10 bosses down . Couse i want progress not loot.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes , Im willing to go 24:00 . Sometimes even more , Tho 24:00 is the standard couse i need to focus at school to.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes , I will turn up at all raids i can , If not anything special is happening . Like a funeral or anything like that.

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope , Every other App is closed. And im not making another apply before this one is closed or accepted.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I want to join ransom becouse it feels like a great raiding guild with good progress. Want to help with the progress couse its fun . And making new friends etc .
* People in Ransom that you know? None i think , If not anyone from my disbanded guilds have joined . Smile
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Im studying at school , First line after Highschool and i practice footballs , Tho the trainings arent on the raiding days , And im willing to skip a training or 2 . I have got a girlfriends , But i see her most at weekends Smile
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Couse i think i would be a great recriut with a good dps and brain . Im very friendly and i dont lose my temper that easy . I wanna help you guys progressing . And i think u will be happy with me. Im studying tactics for new bosses days before raids and hours , And im putting very many hours down on playing .

I will show up at raids and such and i always bring flasks and food . I will train cooking and such for feats and deposit items , Like gems and leg enchants from my proffs.
I dont slack in raids on trash or bosses , Im always trying to put up so much dps that i can. And if i fail i will admit it and learn from my misstake...

Im very eager to get an answer from you guys.

Pwntuss.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Markmanship Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Markmanship Hunter   [Declined]Markmanship Hunter EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:22 pm

im not 100% sure why u made this application if you was going to join a guild with a lot lower progress :/ Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Markmanship Hunter
Page 1 of 1