Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Zinaxxia, Arcane Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zinaxxia

[Declined]Zinaxxia, Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Zinaxxia, Arcane Mage   [Declined]Zinaxxia, Arcane Mage EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:01 pm

- Character Name:
Zinaxxia

- Class and Level:
I am a Mage, lvl 80

- Professions:

I have Alchemy, Transmution master, and I have maxed out the daily discovery. Besides that, I have engineering

- Armory Profile:

The gemming and enchanting is completely WRONG and I am aware of this. It is mainly for PVP

- Other Characters (80+):

I have a Warlock, a Hunter and a Warrior on Talnivarr.

- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr):

I was in the guild Unknown Entity, but we had to disband a few months ago. I haven't joined a new guild since, as I had too much work to do and Exams on top of that.

- Why did you leave last Guild?:
It disbanded.

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?
Yes, I own this account and I have lvl'ed this Character to 80.

- Previous MMORPGs

I have played Diablo II, LoD Razz

Q: How old are you?:
My name is Daniel and I am 18 years old.

Q: Nationality?:
Born and raised in Denmark.

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
I didn't raid back then.

Q: TBC-raid experience:
Every raid cleared, in Black Temple; up to and including Teron Gorefiend.

Q: WotLK-raid experience:
I have 10/12 on 10man, and I have had several tries the bosses past the first on 25man. That means in 25man my experience is lacking,
but I know all the encounters and I have had tries on most of them, we just didn't kill them.

I have cleared naxx, up to mimiron in ulduar + hardmodes and I have tribute to mad skill.

(should you check my achievements, I can tell you that I haven't done it all on my mage)

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:
Yes.

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?
Yes.

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?
Yes, that is also a part of progression : )

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?
If you mean if I would want to join a raid where 11/12 bosses had been killed then yes. And who cares if it's late.. ;P

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?
Yes, wow>life as always.. !

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?
Yes, atleast I will try not missing any raids. Should I be unable to join, I would inform you of that.

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?
No I do not.

* Why do you want to join Ransom?
It's hard finding a nice guild, and by the looks of it, you seem friendly and openminded : )
that said, when the guild was created, I was flattered to be offered an invitation by totemterror, but sadly I couldn't join at this point due to an overload of schoolwork.

* People in Ransom that you know?
I've had some brief conversations with Totemterror, but besides him I don't know anyone in the guild.

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:
I play Guitar when I have the time for it, and I have just begun cycling and running to get in shape during the summer.
I just finished my 2nd yea on my Gymnasium, so I'm all ready to enjoy a nice long summer vacation : )

* Why should we consider recruiting you?
I am a good mage. I am loyal and I don't mind grinding and depositing stuff for the sake of the guild, flasks, potions etc. I always try to do my best in raids,
and I stay up to date with the best enchants, gemming and rotation. I know my stuff, and no matter what I am doing, I commit myself 100% to it.

I'm a nice guy and I know my class, both in pvp and pve : )
Back to top Go down
Zinaxxia

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Zinaxxia, Arcane Mage   [Declined]Zinaxxia, Arcane Mage EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:04 pm

The link to my armory won't show, atleast not on my screen, so if you can't see it, you have to go look me up yourself, unfortunately :/
Back to top Go down
Zinaxxia

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Zinaxxia, Arcane Mage   [Declined]Zinaxxia, Arcane Mage EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:50 pm

regemmed and enchanted the gear
Back to top Go down
Dawnbreak
Officer
Dawnbreak

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Zinaxxia, Arcane Mage   [Declined]Zinaxxia, Arcane Mage EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:18 am

i think i have to say No to this apply. because we have 3 mage`s in guild atm . 2 as main raiders and 1 on trial.
and we don`t really need more then 3 mage`s in guild atm.

so Good luck finding yourself a new guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Zinaxxia, Arcane Mage   [Declined]Zinaxxia, Arcane Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Zinaxxia, Arcane Mage
Page 1 of 1