Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Sello's application :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sello

[Declined]Sello's application :) Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Sello's application :)   [Declined]Sello's application :) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:32 am

Greetings superiors!

- Character Name:Sello
- Class and Level: Blood Elf Death Knight level 80
- Spec: Unholy dps/Blood tank
- Professions: Engineering/Mining
- Armory Profile (Please link)
- Other Characters (80+): Night Elf Rogue 80
- Previous Guilds: Aggressive Sense, Rise of the Phoenix and Hydra
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Disbanded
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes
- Previous MMORPGs: Guild Wars and Conan
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? plauge strike- icy touch- blood strike- unholy blight- scourge strike-Pestilence- Scourge strike...
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I chose unholy because I was told that it was the highest dps specc.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 18
Q: Nationality?: Swedish
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: MC/Onyxia/BWL/ZG
Q: TBC-raid experience: Kara/ZA/Gruul
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Everything
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? I prioritize my real life before the game, but im not usually that busy, so yes.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I heard that it was a every experienced and great guild.
* People in Ransom that you know? Basherr, Hpl/Hlp/Mistinsane. Chocgasm... and more from my previous guilds Smile
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Sports and working out.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I'm a very good listener and i usually never make any mistakes during boss encounters. I'm also very friendly Smile
Back to top Go down
Dawnbreak
Officer
Dawnbreak

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Sello's application :)   [Declined]Sello's application :) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:20 am

sello your a bad boy!!!

* People in Ransom that you know? Basherr, Hpl/Hlp/Mistinsane. Chocgasm... and more from my previous guilds Smile
you forgot your old GL in AS Crying or Very sad slap on bum from me Very Happy slacker
Back to top Go down
Sello

PostSubject: Sello's application :)   [Declined]Sello's application :) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:27 am

Sry Dawn didn't know u were in the guild Razz Just checked who was online atm and wrote from there Wink
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Sello's application :)   [Declined]Sello's application :) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:40 am

Welcome Back!!!!! haha I like how i got mentioned twice and dawn didn't get mentioned once Very Happy

thanks for the apply, though it is quite short Razz I will get Kazok or someone else who has more Death Knight knowledge than me to check out your gear/stats/gems/enchants, tho it seems to be a bit low (probably cause looks like you are just starting to play again). hopefully get back to you ASAP

Cheers,
Hlp
Back to top Go down
Ownix

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Sello's application :)   [Declined]Sello's application :) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:31 am

Whyh didnt i get mentioned :/
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Sello's application :)   [Declined]Sello's application :) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:24 am

hi sell, bassically your gear isn't good enough and your application wasto brief im gona decline u as a trial but i can invite u as friend rank as even i know u from all your previous guilds (used to play totemterror Razz) but as trial im going to Decline
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Sello's application :)   [Declined]Sello's application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Sello's application :)
Page 1 of 1