Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Apply - Resto/ele Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baragum

[Declined] Apply - Resto/ele Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Apply - Resto/ele Shaman   [Declined] Apply - Resto/ele Shaman EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:03 am

- Character Name: Baragum
- Class and Level: Shaman, 80
- Spec: Resto / elemental
- Professions: JC / mining
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): Unagi, 80 warlock, Aflli/destruction, talnivarr
- Previous Guilds:

In WoLK ive only been in two guilds... the first one was Death Cult Legion, it was back when you raided Naxx... Im not realy sure what happened cuz i was on vacation and when i came home, there was no guild, it was something about ppl getting mad and raided the guildbank.. the other guild is purity, im in as social member, atm the guild got this "core grp" of 11men who raids, and the rest of the guild can just stfu... and im a part of the rest of the guild -.-'

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? yes, my account, my chars and it has always been so.
- Previous MMORPGs: nothing
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? for elemental it is: totems -> flameshock -> lavaburst -> chainlightning (depending on which boss since my mana pool is a bit low) and then fill the CD-spaces with lightning bolt...

And for restoration i just use whatever feels right Smile

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? well resto is the specc i like the most, its fun and abit harder than dps'ing... ELemental is fun in PvP and i suck bigtime as enhacnment shaman Smile

You:

Q: How old are you?: 17 (dings 18 Juli 10th)
Q: Nationality?: Denmark
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: abit of MC
Q: TBC-raid experience: everything except sunwell
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Naxx, some bits of ulduar (didnt play when ulduar was a good thing to raid, and i got back when u could get t9 from badges) Toc25+10.... ICC10 7/12
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yes

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? always Smile

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? mhm, sure

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? willing to stay to 02:00

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? might not ALL wednesday, but mostly all

Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? yes, i keep up reading on different forums, mostly MMO-champion.com

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? none

* Why do you want to join Ransom? i have to friends in the guild : the mage Nemosa who is my IRL friend, and Woeoeoet who ive been playing ALOT with, and ive heard good about the guild

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: well in my sparetime i like to outdoor stuff, like canoo sailing, climbing, and just beeing outdoor... atm im in ... hmm donnu how to say it in english.. in danish its called the "gymnasium" ... its like the 3 last years of highscool, i will graduate next year.. i dont have a girlfriend atm, but if i should be having 1 in the future it wont affect my WoW...

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):

Well... i dont have the endgame gear or experaince... but i can quickly learn the tactics by myself if its needed, my gear will be improved, so i dont consider that as a problem.. but the real deal about me is that im friendly and i aim to get solutions so its the best for everyone, i dont like the way "purity" does with this coregrp, im really agianst it... mostly becouse 1 of them is my very good IRL friend, and he dont wanna play with me becouse im not in the raid grp.. the thing is i take the game moderate, i wont get insanely mad if i dont get any gear or if it dont turns out my way, and i always say : guildimprove> my improve...

The thing is, i will do my best to keep the guild in a friendly mood and do my best for that everyone is having a great time Smile
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

[Declined] Apply - Resto/ele Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Apply - Resto/ele Shaman   [Declined] Apply - Resto/ele Shaman EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:12 am

Hey there,

Thanks for the apply, sadly we arent looking for a resto/elemental shammy atm. and your experience is quite low, you also dont seem to have any experience in ICC25. Declined
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Apply - Resto/ele Shaman
Page 1 of 1