Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Läderper. Feral Dps!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simonsr

[Declined]Läderper. Feral Dps! Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Läderper. Feral Dps!   [Declined]Läderper. Feral Dps! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Subject: Application Form Sat May 22, 2010 2:16 am
Please copy this form into a new post with your class, Spec and Character name as the subject
A more detailed application goes a long way to getting accepted, yes no answers ussually get declined

- Character Name: Läderper
- Class and Level: lvl 80 druid
- Spec: Feral dps
- Professions: 450 inscript, 465 herb
- Armory Profile (Please link): The armory link is in my pvp gear.. but can link you when it has reseted.
- Other Characters (80+): got an 73 hunter, witch im lvling now.
- Previous Guilds: ''Twelve inches unbuffed''
- Why did you leave last Guild?: It was just an lol Irl friends guild.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Ofc Smile
- Previous MMORPGs:
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Prolly blow my cds in start and they will be ready to bloodlust.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? high dps - high critts and fun, kinda hard ty play.. not just 2 buttons to click Very Happy

You:

Q: How old are you?: 17 soon 18.
Q: Nationality?: Sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Started in tbc
Q: TBC-raid experience: SSC - some bosses in Bt
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Would have downed sindra, but just went to Greece for a vecation for 1 week..
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: No. but will download if i get accepted.
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes i have.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes, i am kinda used to do that Smile ( with the old irl guild)
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes, i've been a reserve in a guild before.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? If the other ppl in raid are Very Happy
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Most likely
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes i always look in google/sk-gaming. paragon, if the feral druid changes their way to play in pve.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope Smile
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Because i am tired of just pvp and lolling with IRL's, wanna get little more serious Smile and Ransom sounded kinda good tbh Smile
* People in Ransom that you know? I dont think so
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I just broke up with my girlfriend so now i dont have anything like that to interrupt my gaming Smile
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Because i am a loyal person and are verry serious about my gaming, want to get even more serious with my pve.. I am kinda quiet in raids but that is just because of focused in tactics and my dps ( witch i am improving alot) i also take criticism just to improve my way to play.. so as speak,

Ty for reading my apply and i hope you got intressed Smile
best regards, Läderper
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Läderper. Feral Dps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Läderper. Feral Dps!   [Declined]Läderper. Feral Dps! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:26 pm

dont think your what we are looking for atm sorry Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Läderper. Feral Dps!
Page 1 of 1