Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Lugg 80 Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lugg

[Declined]Lugg 80 Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Lugg 80 Death Knight   [Declined]Lugg 80 Death Knight EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:35 am

- Character Name: Lugg
- Class and Level: Death Knight 80
- Spec: Unholy 0 | 17 | 54, Can respecc Frost if i get 1 more 1Hander have 10MAN HC Axe form Gunship
- Professions: 450 Mining and 450 Engineering
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Lugg
- Other Characters (80+): Nope
- Previous Guilds: Divine Insanity
- Why did you leave last Guild?: i left Divine Insanity because, i never got the spots in the 10mans because the officer always got it. and i joined my friends to make a Irl friends Guild.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? I got this Account from my friend and he just levled to lvl 60 and he said it was boring so i took over and i liked it and i got the account.
- Previous MMORPGs: Age of Conan, lvl 60 Necromancer and 50 Tempest of Set.
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? My rotation is PS IT BS BS SS DC HoW SS DC BS BS SS DC on an Boss Encounter
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? i choosed to be this specc because i love 2H and it's a very good dps specc and it brings 13% magic dmg for casters in the raids.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 17
Q: Nationality?: Norway
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: didnt play Vanilla
Q: TBC-raid experience:experience: raided alot of Kara and gruul with my friends mage Bobaren.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Obsidian Sanctum 10&25man
* Malygos 10man [Cleared]
* Ulduar 10 : All bosses to Freya.
* Ulduar 25: Same as 10man
* ToGC 10 : Cleared with Insanity
* ToGC 25 : Only The Beasts of Northrend
* ICC 10/25 : 10/12 Bosses and 2 Hc kill Gunship and Blood Queen 10man, wiped on Sindragosa @ 20 % and wiped on Lich King @ 13 %. 9/12 Bosses 25man and 3 Hc Kills Marrowgar,Gunship and Rotface
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yep
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Ofc
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Ofc
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yep, Ofc
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yeah
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? ya

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope
* Why do you want to join Ransom? i want to join Ransom because you guys are a 25man guild and i think u are very fun to be with and ur mature and good ppls.
* People in Ransom that you know? Nope
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: School, on party alot.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): i can offer u guys Good dps and a guy who never RAGEQUITS and a happy person to the raids. and im not an angry person.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Lugg 80 Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Lugg 80 Death Knight   [Declined]Lugg 80 Death Knight EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:57 pm

atm our melee spots in the guild are full except maybe a feral druid but to all other melee its closed, unfortinatley for u ur a melee, not a bad apply but im going to have to Decline you for now
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Lugg 80 Death Knight
Page 1 of 1