Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]New Warlock Aplication By Noria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noria

[Accepted]New Warlock Aplication By Noria Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]New Warlock Aplication By Noria   [Accepted]New Warlock Aplication By Noria EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 am

- Character Name: Noria

- Class and Level: Warlock - 80 level

- Spec: Demonolgy ( But i changed from afl as my old guild asked me for it so if u dont need demonology i can go afl or destro.) ( prefer afl )

- Professions: Tailoring (450) - Enchanting (450)

- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Nor%C3%AEa < If i have pvp gear or excuse me , will change it soon i usualy never log with pvp gear , just /w me )

- Other Characters (80+): Death Knight - Mage On Haomarush

- Previous Guilds:

Epiphany - Here we have a very comfused reason and really sad for me, because suddenly i lost someone ( died ) from my family and
i wasen't in mood to log so no attendance so i got kicked but when i said to the officers what happen they told me i should have informed them so theydont kick me.

Chop Chop - Kicked because officers realized that they cant fit more than 2 warlocks in their raid performance and as the other 2 warlocks was core rank they kicked me as i was trial.

Mythmakers - Left because it was a sluck period for them.

Hydra - Disbanded.

Wiping as Intended - Not bad guild , but they said that they might not raid till expansion so i said i should leave

- Why did you leave last Guild?: Refered that on the other question.

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yeap , i wasted all my time and much of my good irl life on this acc .

- Previous MMORPGs: Lineage - Aion -

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Well it Depends on What Specc i do have on for example now that i am demonology :

Shadow Bolt : If the target is not currently afflicted by the Shadow Mastery debuff
Immolate : If the target does not have immolate active or the duration of your immolate on the target is shorter than the cast time of immolate.
Curse of Doom : If this spell is off cooldown and the target will not die within the next 60 seconds
Soul Fire : If Decimation and Molten core are both active.
Corruption
Incinerate :If Molten Core is active

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Well I have choosen this specc for the guild for the sp buff as they didnt got any demo warlock and they asked from me to play demo ( asked more locks but didnt accepted )
It's a specc with lots of to give to raid and ofc a dps specc still. I can play any specc guild ask me So if u got warlock ( saying again ) I dont got any problem to change to afl or Des.

You:

Q: How old are you?: I am 19 Years Old.

Q: Nationality?: Greek

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Zul'Gurub,Blackwing Lair,Naxxramas (40)

Q: TBC-raid experience: Karazahan,Zul'Aman,Gruul,Tempest Keep,
Serpen Shrine Cavern,Black Temple

Q: WotLK-raid experience: - Naxxramas(10 & 25) Eye Of Eternity (10 and 25)
VoA(10 & 25) Osbidian Sanctum (10 & 25,Downed the 3 Drakes on 10mna but on 25 just normal)
Ulduar (25 and 10 )
Toc (10 & 25)-Toc 10 heroic(grand) Anub and Twins left - τoc 25 hc anub left .
Icc ( 10 & 25 ) Most Of Heroics Done on 10 man and some on 25 ( Full Cleared Except Lich King Witch i know tacts)
Ruby Sanctum Nor 10 -25 But i know tacts.

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes i Do.

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes.

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Of course.

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes, as long as they need me i am up for all.

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? I am usualy till 2 - 3 at night online.

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes i will.

Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes, mostly daily i look on some forums about my specc and learning more and more and of couse on every change(patch).

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No i dont.

* Why do you want to join Ransom? Well , i just came from brake about a week or two now so i was looking for a good guild to join, heared ur guild is a good one with expirienced players and players that like to play this game not just doing it for waste of time.

* People in Ransom that you know? Well a player i know good is Zuggy .

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: At this period of my life i am on vecation from my college life. At the moment i am not working anywhere stoped about 2-3 days now. I like Wind surfing , scuba diving , and of course some sex with my girlfriend . But No matter what i will ALWAYS be at the guild raids (Unless a Major Power Disconnect).

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Well i am dedicated raider a person with sence of humor and of course mature(i will never Whine for a loot or a spot in the raid). I know to play my char that good as nothing else in the world. And of course have a sure dps always in ur raids.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Accepted]New Warlock Aplication By Noria Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]New Warlock Aplication By Noria   [Accepted]New Warlock Aplication By Noria EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:27 am

nice app, also spoke to you in game an your gear is also nice gona give u a trial. welcome to ransom Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Accepted]New Warlock Aplication By Noria
Page 1 of 1