Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]80 Elemental Shaman, ZupFresh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZupFresh

[Accepted]80 Elemental Shaman, ZupFresh Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]80 Elemental Shaman, ZupFresh   [Accepted]80 Elemental Shaman, ZupFresh EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:32 pm

- Character Name: ZupFresh
- Class and Level: 80 Shaman
- Spec: Elemental
- Professions: engineering 404, why only 404, cuz i only want the Super Gloves enchant 340 hast in 12sec.
Mining; max skill
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): 80 Druid Talnivarr
80 DK Trollbane
And my Very well known 80 warlock, been there done that.
- Previous Guilds:
I havent been in a super seriuse ICC25 guild on this char, always seen this char as my pvpbaby
But now i only play this char, i whoud love to do some pro raiding aswell.
Prev guilds on ather chars, IN lvl 60 i raided on my Wlock In a guild called PAssion on server AQ allaince side
made 4 bosses in naxx 40, and full clear on aq40,bwl and so on,
lvl 70, the guild passion broke up ppl stoped played, so i transfered to Ragnaros and joined a guild called "Amicitia"
real hardcore guild, toke illidan server first and had world kill 64 Brutalus in swp, then come the nerf patch and ppl
didnt wanna play anymore cus ppl thourh it was to Chilldish easy,
and WOTLK come, we did guild transfer to Agamaggan, less server lagg during raid,pwned everything fast, but Horde guild
was some minuts faster and we didnt get Realm First Achivs in naxx and Ulduar, but we was First with some Ulduar 25 Hardmodes,
if u wanna check im going to link the Armory link of my Wlock later on in this apply.
- Why did you leave last Guild?:
no any special reason, guild split cuz on lack of intresst.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?:
ofc
- Previous MMORPGs:
no mmorpg, Just been Pro eu player in Wc3 tft
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?:
fs sp boost trinket Blood Furry EM lava burst LB spamm untill i get tired
then repiet mostly.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?
I play elemental cuz its the most Fun both PVP and PVE, and the Talents
its pretty Given, mana reg High dmg crits, Totem to Boost the raids sp,

ME:

Q: How old are you?:20
Q: Nationality?: Sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: 4bosses naxx40
Q: TBC-raid experience: Everything
Q: WotLK-raid experience:11/12 icc 25man, 12/12 10man, togc 4/5 25man hc.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Y
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? ofc
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?: If its needed ofc
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?: yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?: Ofc its the Point of pve killing bosses;P
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?: yes, Friday aswell if u want me to
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? ofc yes

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?: no
* Why do you want to join Ransom?; cuz the raid days Fits me Perfect, and its a nice progressing guild
* People in Ransom that you know? No, im pretty new on this server, dont know to many yet,
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: IRl i love Football, hang out with firends Work out at the gym, go out and Drick and be unstopable
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Im the best at what im doing, I have seen and done the most u can do in this game
and whats good and bad, my rutin and experess is huge for upcoming hardmodes in icc25, I never complain about ppl failing, i take the fail and makeing someting good out if it, thats how I work!
Back to top Go down
Zupfresh

PostSubject: Armoryomglolfail   [Accepted]80 Elemental Shaman, ZupFresh EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]80 Elemental Shaman, ZupFresh   [Accepted]80 Elemental Shaman, ZupFresh EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 pm

your experiance is nice and your gear aint bad also and its good to see someone who is good at pvp, ussually means they know there class and is good at the game Razz but ye all sems good so Accepted on trial
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]80 Elemental Shaman, ZupFresh   [Accepted]80 Elemental Shaman, ZupFresh Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]80 Elemental Shaman, ZupFresh
Page 1 of 1