Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]MM hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
momaxd

[Declined]MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]MM hunter   [Declined]MM hunter EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Hello there im a 5947 gs hunter (7/57/7) im intressted to join this guild. im 17 years old and choose school first when i got time i play wow. i have never miss a a raid that i hhave signed for. My last guild was Aeterum. i got 11/12 icc 10 and 4 in hc know tatcs for all fights, if i dont i will check them up. and in icc 25 i got 10/12 achiev and lootship in hc just. And i got tips from my m8 in the guild "zupfresh" that told me u guys where in need of MM hunters soo i will give this i try. u can /w momaxd in game to get more info about gear and soo on. Ty and hope i see u guys soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]MM hunter   [Declined]MM hunter EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 pm

if this is a serious apply, then i suggest to use the application form and spend more than 5 seconds

Thanks,
Hlp
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]MM hunter   [Declined]MM hunter EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:08 am

Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]MM hunter   [Declined]MM hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]MM hunter
Page 1 of 1