Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Faiflay's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sachiel

[Accepted]Faiflay's app Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Faiflay's app   [Accepted]Faiflay's app EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:09 pm

- Character Name: Failflay

- Class and Level: Undead priest lvl 80 ofc : )

- Spec: Renew based holy and normal based holy spec as offspec (got a few icc 10 man items for shadow)

- Professions: Tailoring and soon lvling up JC (farming mats Smile )

- Armory Profile (Please link): Armory is bugged atm shall post a link asap when its up

- Other Characters (80+): Sachiel (DK tank same good geared) Bisa 80 paladin (bad geared) elyiane 80 hunter (bad geared) Frikk 80 rogue(bad geared) and a few other 1-70

- Previous Guilds: Fracture

- Why did you leave last Guild?: Fracture became a social guild.

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes i got all the original CD keys and everything Smile

- Previous MMORPGs: Runescape and played Everquest once back in the stoneage

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Healing dosnt really have a rotation but i guess, prayer of mending always off CD same with CoH if 3 or more is taking dmg, try to keep renew up on people taking dmg, keep an eye out for surge of light. In my other spec i try to keep 3 Serendipity up at all times so i can like throw a fast PoM if its needed and keep renew on people/ CoH off cd whenever people are taking dmg.

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? The spec i play most now is Renew based holy spec, its a sort of druid mimic spec. Reason i choose his spec is that like it gives allot of raid utility and it fith my playstyle. Im always open for criticism and people helping me or giving me advises with a different set of eyes.

You:

Q: How old are you?: I am 16 years old.

Q: Nationality?: Norwegian.

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Nothing really i did some MC on a friends character. Myself i was a noob lvl 55 hunter when TBC came out

Q: TBC-raid experience: Kara, Gruul, mag's lair, Za.

Q: WotLK-raid experience: Naxx 10/25 cleared EoE 10/25 cleared Os 10/25 cleared (Os 10 3d) ulduar 13/14 10/25man (Done all the hardmodes in ulduar 10 exp Firefighter and General And a few hard modes on 25 man) Totc 10/25 cleared ToGc 10/25 4/5 ( Server transfered to talnivarr to play with m8s while we where farming block gear in naxx thats why i havn't done anub 25 man hc)

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes i do

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Ofc Smile

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Always.

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes i would

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? If im not on the hospital or my parents died i will

Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Im always googling "priest holy healing" and so on so yes i would like to think that.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope

* Why do you want to join Ransom? Ransom looks like a really reliable guild. That is what im really looking for myself a place that i can call home and make some good friends, at the same time im developing myself as a player/content

* People in Ransom that you know? I dont know any 1 really, done a few pugs here and there with Ransom members.

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I skateboard/mountainboard and i workout in the local gym. Atm im single.

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
You should consider me because.. hmm this is a really hard question actually.Smile Well heres my reason for Ransom picking me as one of their members. Myself as a player is a hard working disciple, im a fast learner i always try to keep myself updated on boss tactis and watch videos of other guilds kills before i go to new content. I always try to keep atleast 10+ flask and a few stacs of priest food for guild runs. Im also a nice person that dosnt mind wiping aslong as we learn the fight:)

Thank you for reading my application ! pm me ingame or here if theres anything you're wondering about
Back to top Go down
failflay

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Faiflay's app   [Accepted]Faiflay's app EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:12 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Failflay theres my armory.

Forgot Icc>.<

Anyhow 10 man cleared on both priest and dk 6/12 hc's on the priest 8/12 in 25 man on the Priest and DK wiped at 1million hp on blood queen.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Faiflay's app   [Accepted]Faiflay's app EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 pm

its good that you have cleared icc 10, as most fights are the same in 25. HC modes are a lot more difficult though and atm we are rotating our healers a lot to find the best setup, we do currently have a priest healer but he is Disc mainly so we was looking to try out a holy priest, i do need to say though you have a fair bit of SP but your haste is a bit low, i would possibly try and take a bit more haste from gems rather than SP as your SP is fine atm. i would be willing o give you a trial but at this moment in time you cannot be guaranteed a spot in the main 25 man raid i am going to accept you on trial for now though Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Faiflay's app   [Accepted]Faiflay's app Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Faiflay's app
Page 1 of 1