Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Donvito - Balance Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
donvito

[Declined] Donvito - Balance Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Donvito - Balance Druid   [Declined] Donvito - Balance Druid EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:50 am

- Character Name: Donvito
- Class and Level: 80 Druid
- Spec: Balance
- Professions: Inscription 435/450 and Skinning 450 (which will be replaced asap)
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Donvito
- Other Characters (80+): 80 Pala, 80 Rogue, 80 Warlock
- Previous Guilds: Was in Catch some months ago, have been kind of inactive on my druid until now.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: At the time we were progressing on LK 25, but people didnt show up to raids, so i left.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? My account, levled the char myself and collected the gear.
- Previous MMORPGs:
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Keep dots up and use whatever eclipse i have (wrath/starfire)
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Balance is a specc i really enjoy playing, have been played resto for a good while lately which explains some of my gear parts, but balance was the specc i first got into, and it also put out quite alot of dmg.

You:

Q: How old are you?:
Q: Nationality?:
Norway
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
None
Q: TBC-raid experience:
Everything from Kara to BT on my priest Zmurfen.
Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Champion of the frozen wastes.
Ulduar25 10/14
TOC10/25 Cleared
TOGC10 Cleared
TOGC25 3/5
ICC10/25 Cleared 10 man, 11/12 in 25 man
ICC10HC 8/12
ICC25HC 6/12
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yeah, as long we do progress i will stay to the end.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes, those days fits me very good.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yeah, i often read on forums etc to check what i can do to improve my character.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Looks like a very good guild that does alot of progression, and i would really love to have a good guild @ cataclysm release.
* People in Ransom that you know? Fexxy
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Still in school, and besides playing wow on my freetime i play some basketball and hangout with friends.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? : Because i am a very good player that knows how to play my class. I always show up to raids in a good mood and i get along with people. You guys will see that having me in raids will benefit the raids.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Donvito - Balance Druid   [Declined] Donvito - Balance Druid EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:45 pm

you have applied for the spot of boomkin, yet when i look at your gear i see you have 2 pieces of 264 resto gear and only 1 piece of balance gear from T10, your experiance is good in raiding but im not sure about your gear also, i woul like you to explain your rotation in a lot more detail, not just " Keep dots up and use whatever eclipse i have (wrath/starfire)" explain when CD's are used and starfall & typhoon ect explain your and rotation then i will give you a final responce
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
donvito

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Donvito - Balance Druid   [Declined] Donvito - Balance Druid EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:21 am

My rotation:
First i put on FF, then MF then IS. Then i start spam some wraths until i get the starfire eclipse. Then i pop starfall and spam starfires. Usually IS runs out during that eclipse so i put on a new one during. I continue spam starfires until i get the wrath eclipse. Put on a new MF if needed. Then spam the wraths. and this i do due the whole fight. I always need to keep up dots. Using starfall whenever its ready and it is good for the phase etc. popping treants when BL is up.
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Donvito - Balance Druid   [Declined] Donvito - Balance Druid EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Hey there m8,

srry about how long its taken to reply but we have been waiting for you to reply to Marg's second question. Sadly we have grown bored of waiting. Sorry but your gear and experience is not what we are looking for Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Donvito - Balance Druid   [Declined] Donvito - Balance Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Donvito - Balance Druid
Page 1 of 1