Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reyd

[Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter   [Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 pm

- Character Name: Reyd
- Class and Level: 80, Hunter
- Spec: Marksmanship
- Professions: Jewelcrafting & Alchemy
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): Don't have any
- Previous Guilds: I am newly migrated to this guild, but before I played on the server Balnazzar with the guild <Veiled> wich is top10 on the server. And it was on the ToC and Ulduar times. I haven't raided seriously in Icecrown Citadel, just PuG'd it.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Beacuse of exams and shit Razz
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes, I am the orginal owner and have done everything by myself.
- Previous MMORPGs: MU Online Razz
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Well, since I am a hunter. I do not have any specific rotation, I just use Serpent sting once when the encounter starts, then I use Chimera shot and Aimed when they aren't at cooldown, and use Steady shot as filler. Also I'm using all my cooldowns when the encounter starts (as rapid fire etc) then I use readiness and wait untill Bloodlust and pop the cooldowns again.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Tbh, I prefer the Beast Mastery spec since it's alot more of fun, but to push the most of the DPS Markmanship is the choice, and that's why I play this, I also enjoy this specc, its very fun, and I love the playstyle.

You:

Q: How old are you?: Seventeen.
Q: Nationality?: I am from Iran, but currently live in Sweden.
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Didn't play wow then.
Q: TBC-raid experience: Karazhan and Zul'Aman.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Naxx10/25. Maly10/25. Ulduar done without Mimiron. ToC10/25. ToGC10 4/5. Nothing in ToGC25. ICC10 10/12. ICC25 5/12. But I know ALL of the tacts so dont worry about that, my mates are Banes of the Fallen King, and I'm always in skype with them, so I can learn by there too.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Of course.
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yea, I will do anything with the guild for proggression.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? I can stay all night if that's so.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Can stay, yes.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yep, if nothing serious have happened, but I will be sure to tell the officers in good time if I know something that will make me pass the raid.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes, daily.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Seems like a guild with a nice progress and a nice guild atmosphere, and I want to start raid seriously again, so I feel like this would be the start.
* People in Ransom that you know? Nobody.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Well, at the summerbreak as it is now, I play alot Razz but I am also studying to get my car licence instantly when I turn 18 etc.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I'll always aid you as well as I can. May it be in a raid, outside o' raids, anywhere. I'm always there to help guildies with their issues.
I'm a guy who can handle responsibility. I always keep track of times, follow the guild rules and policies etc
During raids, I always do my best in order to be of the best aid possible.

The communication. During the long days when you have nothing to do online, guild chat should be one of the few options for you if you want to keep yourself entertained. I love guild chat (my personal favourite is the stocked up with humour//no drama kind) and I'd really like to get to know more people on Talnivarr better. I'm always up for guild chat.

I can take criticism. While many finds it bugging (some even almost "mean") I actually like criticism. The thought of that someone wants to help me improve is always nice, so I'm always open for advice and criticism.

If you need more information. Ask please !

Best Regards /////////// Reyd
Back to top Go down
Reyd

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter   [Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:55 am

I am Survival specc'd at the moment, but I will change back to marksman if I get approved.
Back to top Go down
Chocolade
Chocolade

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter   [Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:47 am

I got a few questions.

Why do you use 5 t10 pieces when only 4 ius needed for the bonusses?

Assuming you use this gear for Markmanship aswell, why only 665 ArP? It's low.
Back to top Go down
Reyd

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter   [Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:54 am

In markmanship I use 4 t10 pieces, and i got 94% arp when im in arp gear (with gems)
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter   [Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Hey there!

first of thanks for the apply, sadly though we have just recruited another hunter so we will not be thinking of recruiting a hunter for a few week's (if he fails Razz) don't be shy to whisper officers or the GM about guild recruitment. Sorry but for now Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter   [Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] 80 Marksmanship Hunter
Page 1 of 1