Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Application: Affliction Warlock, Illi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Illi
Illi

[Declined]Application: Affliction Warlock, Illi Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Application: Affliction Warlock, Illi   [Declined]Application: Affliction Warlock, Illi EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:45 pm

General:

- Character Name: Illi
- Class and Level: Warlock, 80
- Spec: Affliction 56/0/15
- Professions: 450 Tailoring / 450 Enchanting
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Illi
*NOTE* If I'm currently in PvP gear please ask me in-game for inspect, will try to logg-off in PvE tho.
*NOTE** I play around with talents/glyphs outside of raids, on target dummy's and HC's looking at armory will not always provide what I would specc/glyph for ICC25.
- Addon setup with 10 minutes of dummy dpsing: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img530/1081/wowscrnshot080110170942.jpg
- Other Characters (80+): Priest, 80, /wo PvE gear
- Previous Guilds: Wish
- Why did you leave last Guild?:
Stoped raiding because of summer vacation, also only doing ICC10, and I wanna start doing ICC25 aswell, havn't left yet tho.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?
This is my account, I have leveled most levels, and collected all it's current gear.
- Previous MMORPGs:
First MMORPG was World of Warcraft, starting after I quit CS1.6, but tryed out both Aion and Age of Conan on release, being a Final Fantasy fan I also tried out FFXI, however stoped playing all of them pretty fast.

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?
This really depends on the boss encounter, as I switch trinkets depending on tactics.
Tank and Spank Using "NMIC":
Before combat: Potion of Wild Magic, + Life Tap
Incombat: Shadowbolt, Haunt, Unstable Affliction, Curse of Agony/Curse of the Elements, NMIC, Corruption(after Haunt hits the target), Shadowbolt.
Using Haunt on CD, (Potion of Speed)Drain Soul + Dots on >25%hp
Using Inferno ~1min before Boss is down.
Also using doomguard on special bosses because of AoE stun, as sourfang/lichking and progress bosses.
An non-tank and spank boss I would go differenltly, but mainly same rotation, using other trinkets.

- Glyphs as Affliction:
Major Glyph's:
Glyph of Quick Decay
Glyph of Life Tap
Glyph of Haunt

Minor Glyph's:
Glyph of Drain Soul

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?
I like warlock of different reasons, main reason is maybe because of its utilities in PvP mainly.
However after getting into PvE i found that the difference between a rolling corruption warlock and not
is like night and day. And find doing good dps and no mistakes fun aswell.

Me:

Q: How old are you?:
20yo, becomming 21 in December.
Q: Nationality?:
Norwegian
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
Created a guild called Coldforged(www.coldforged.no), raiding up till Nefarion.
Q: TBC-raid experience:
Slim, Karazan if anything.
Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Raidleader for Wish, clearing 8/10 ICC10 Heroic, 12/12 ICC10 Normal,
Had a standard ICC25 pug each week, doing 8/10 ICC25 Normal.
Also Ruby Sanctum 10.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:
Yes I do, can also download other voice-programs.
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?
Yes, currently using the SteelSeries Limited Edition Headset.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?
Yes of course, isn't that what we call progress?!
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?
Yes I would, of course it would been great this time was pre-arranged.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?
Yes, this would been possible for me.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?
Yes, if nothing really important suddenly happends in real-life, like my wife getting a child (I don't have a wife tho, so will not be a problem yet!)
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?
Of course, this is important not only for me, but for the raid aswell.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?
No I do not.
* Why do you want to join Ransom?
I would like to start raid ICC25 seriously, also got a great friend in the guild, and in hope for making more.
* People in Ransom that you know?
Sponfisk, maybe someone else that is hiding?
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:
I just got my bachelor degree from a University in England in BA, Computer Games Design.
Have different hobby's, World of Warcraft is being one of them, also like doing sports and being out with friends.
If doing PvP, Arena counts thats one of my hobby's aswell, being an active arena player.

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
I would be a good addition to your raiding crew, currently being a very active and informed player.
Also having a good overview of whats happening having raidleader experience from my previous guild.
This meaning I read on tactics carefully and learn them well, not only understanding my own class, but others aswell.
Reading on websites and testing out gear and rotations for different situation for future bosses.
You will get a new warlock that will not be the new person who whipe you in raids, but doing minimal of mistakes if any and helping the progress.

- Thank you for reading, and I wish you a great day.
- Illi

Last edited by Illi on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
yonkou
yonkou

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Application: Affliction Warlock, Illi   [Declined]Application: Affliction Warlock, Illi EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:33 am

Well, like i told you ingame. My only note is switching 2 points from Imp Drain Soul to Soul Siphon and losing either the corruption or lifetap glyph for the Haunt Glyph.

But its up ze allmighty officors
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Application: Affliction Warlock, Illi   [Declined]Application: Affliction Warlock, Illi EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:15 pm

hey man we spoke in game, liek we said if we lose a lock at any point we will contact u thaanks for the apply, but Dclined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Application: Affliction Warlock, Illi   [Declined]Application: Affliction Warlock, Illi Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Application: Affliction Warlock, Illi
Page 1 of 1