Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Prot Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaldabor

[Declined]Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Prot Warrior   [Declined]Prot Warrior EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:42 pm

- Character Name: Kaldabor

- Class and Level: Warrior, 80

- Spec: Protection 15/3/53

- Professions: Jewel Crafting; 450/450 Enchanting; 420/450

- Armory Profile (Please link):

- Other Characters (80+):

- Previous Guilds
: Exiled of Deathwing EU

- Why did you leave last Guild?: Guild disbanded due to growing internal conflict

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Definitely

- Previous MMORPGs: None

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?
As prot I charge in and shield slam for initial aggro generation, after having popped Corroded Skeleton key and Shield block in order to mitigate my damage taken right from the start. I then proceed to stack 5 sunders through devastate and then spam heroic strikes, shield slams and revenge accordingly. Throughout the fight I make sure that the sunder stack stays at 5. If it gets hot I am quick to pop last stand in tandem to significantly bolster my chances for survival. After that it's basically a rinse and repeat of the former rotation.

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?
The idea of tanking was always a very pervasive one in my mind. Having tanked Nefarian way back when, I could really feel a bond between me and the spec, basically I really enjoy it! My choice for this particular talent stems from the fact that it is, in my opinion the best one for the regarded use that one can find. It combines the necessary survivability coupled with very good threat generation.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 21

Q: Nationality?: Maltese Very Happy (from Malta)

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: All instances from Deadmines to Naxxramas (40 player)

Q: TBC-raid experience: All instance and including up to 2/6 in SWP

Q: WotLK-raid experience: All instances from Naxx up to ICC 10 and 25 man including the Lich King on 25 man and some heroic on 10 man.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes I do
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? I do indeed
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? I would with no problems
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? My motto is if you are a guildie then act like one. Yes I am ready and willing to help out when needed regardless of the situation.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? I usually stay up till 3-4 am anyway so that really isn't a problem
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Unfortunately I cannot promise that but will nonetheless endeavor to do my best at satisfying these requirements.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? I'm an MMO-Champion addict and so yeah I would say I do.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? None
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Look to the next answer !
* People in Ransom that you know? My cousin Inari is in there and having got him to actually start playing the game it would be nice if I finally managed to be in the same guild as him after nearly 5 years of playing this game.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Got a lovely GF, my main hobbies are Drumming, listening to metal music and the occasional necrophiliac act
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I've been around for a very long time and it has come to a point where I genuinely feel I know this game, almost inside out. As I said I've been playing for close to 5 years and joining an esteemed guild as Ransom, whilst giving me the opportunity to play with family, will undoubtedly be my icing on the cake, as this current expansion draws to a close. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Inari

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Prot Warrior   [Declined]Prot Warrior EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Fucking ace player. Like he said, this guy is the reason I started WoW and he taught me most of what I know, so you know what you can expect from a player of his calibre. Two thumbs and four toes up.

Armory link wasn't working, so here it is: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=kaldabor
Back to top Go down
yonkou
yonkou

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Prot Warrior   [Declined]Prot Warrior EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:09 am

Warrior tree?
Back to top Go down
Kladabor

PostSubject: Prot Warrior   [Declined]Prot Warrior EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:13 am

Some feedback would be appreciated Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Prot Warrior   [Declined]Prot Warrior EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:43 pm

we spoke iin game and as i said we are not in need of an warrior spec atm, sorry sorry but it must be a Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Prot Warrior   [Declined]Prot Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1