Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]gumbilito combat rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gumbilito

[Declined]gumbilito combat rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]gumbilito combat rogue   [Declined]gumbilito combat rogue EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 pm

- Character Name: Gumbilito
- Class and Level: rogue 80
- Spec: combat 20/51/0
- Professions: None atm but im farming gold to get jc!
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Gumbilito
- Other Characters (80+): Druid and Dk!
- Previous Guilds: has not played in a while took a break will not remember
- Why did you leave last Guild?: took a break
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes, it is clear
- Previous MMORPGs: No, just wow
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? 3 pieces Sinister Strike and Slice and dice Than Sinister Strike 5 Times Than Eviscerate and start over
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I chose to combat it is a high raid dps o much fun to play
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23846381/WoWScrnShot_081710_220523.jpg

You:

Q: How old are you?: I am 19 years old
Q: Nationality?: I'm from sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: wasent playing back Than
Q: TBC-raid experience: Black Temple
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) I have RAID 10 bosses in the ICC but can TACS for 11/12 but I learn fast!
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes i have
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Ofc i have
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? I would obviously spend a whole night to learn the
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes i would.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Of course
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? I will make every raid every day
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes I do read the forums a bit each day

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No i don't
* Why do you want to join Ransom? As Ransom Is a good guild that has had rapid progres I've seen in a long time
* People in Ransom that you know? im irl friend with carlson
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I like to train at the gym. I went out o meet friends and sometimes go out to the pub. And of course, play WoW. next Monday I will begin my final year at school right now I plug construction work. Right now, I have no girlfriend
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Since I will give you good dps, but also a nice guy who will be happy to help if anyone needs I'll do it. I can raid any day any time. Can not say much more. But we have seen perhaps ingame
Back to top Go down
Asyn
Asyn

PostSubject: .   [Declined]gumbilito combat rogue EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:17 pm

Seems like a one minute application, also professions are crucial for raiding.
your belt is gemmed wrong, if you have put the 10 stats in the upper socket and both the 20 arp in the lower socket, you would even get the bonus.
And why do you gem stamina/ap in your head when you already have the benefit of that gem for your meta from the 10 stats gem, you only need 1x 10 stats and a red gem and your meta is complete with the 21 agi / crit.
Also don't know much about rogues but I think the 21 agility / 3% crit meta gem is better than what you have.
Back to top Go down
Gumbilito

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]gumbilito combat rogue   [Declined]gumbilito combat rogue EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Okok Thx for tips
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]gumbilito combat rogue   [Declined]gumbilito combat rogue EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:09 pm

hye, im sorry but your gear and experiance are way to low for us and for the rogue spot we would need a very good one to replace our current ones. also having no proffesions is a very big problem. Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]gumbilito combat rogue   [Declined]gumbilito combat rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]gumbilito combat rogue
Page 1 of 1