Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Trackz - Mage Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tráckz

[Declined] Trackz - Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Trackz - Mage Application   [Declined] Trackz - Mage Application EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:44 pm

- Character Name: Tráckz
- Class and Level: Mage lvl 80
- Spec: Arcane
- Professions: Skilling up Alchemy
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): Mysti; lvl 80 feral tank / resto druid
- Previous Guilds: Ransom, Avasion , Aftermath
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Left Ransom because I was faction changing with some friends. Left Avasion because I was faction changing with friends. Me and some friends made the guild Aftermath, but it didnt quite work out.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes
- Previous MMORPGs: Aion
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? At a boss fight I usually start of with popping my CD's (Depends what boss it is tho), which is Arcane Blast (Deals 20% more dmg, for 20% more mana) , Mirror Image (Creates 3 copies of me that will do dmg for 30 sec) , Icy Veins (Increases my casting speed by 20%), and my trinket that gives me 716 SP for 20 sec. Then I start casting Arcane Blast until "Missile Barrage" procs. When it procs I just stack Arcane Blast up to 4, and then I use Arcane Missiles. With Missile Barrage the Arcane Missile ability costs no mana and fires one every .5 sec. If Missisle Barrage doesnt proc before 4 stacks of Arcane Blast I use Arcane Barrage. Instant cast and hits for about 15-20k with x4 arcane blast.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I've been trying out all the speccs, and I chose Arcane because I feel like I get maximum dps outcome of it. Willing to change specc for the guild.
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below

Xperl Raidframes
Deadlybossmod
Omen
Recount

You:

Q: How old are you?: 16
Q: Nationality?:Norway
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: None
Q: TBC-raid experience: Kara , Gruul, Some TK
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL)
Obsidian Sanctum: 1/1
Vault of Archervon: 5/5
Eye of Eternety: 1/1
Trial of the Crusader: 5/5
Naxxramas: 12/12
Ulduar: Know like 4-5 bosses.
Onyxya: 1/1
Icecrown Citadel: 11/12. got LK to 33%
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Absolutely.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes, I read up on some pages every now and then

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I am looking for a friendly and social guild, that at the same time does a lot of raiding and progressing.
* People in Ransom that you know? Dont really know anyone.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Mostly basketball .
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I am a very reliable person and I always help out when needed. I show up to every raid I sign for, with flasks and all that is needed.
Back to top Go down
Asyn
Asyn

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Trackz - Mage Application   [Declined] Trackz - Mage Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 am

Quote :
Armory Profile (Please link):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Tr%C3%A1ckz

Your meta gem is wrong, I believe you need 21 crit / 3% critical damage.
23% hit is 'slightly' over the cap.
I'm not a mage but correct me if I'm wrong, 20 crit and spirit gems are bad?
Your professions are weak, 296 Alchemy and Herbalism are not gonna help you alot.

Quote :
Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I've been trying out all the speccs, and I chose Arcane because I feel like I get maximum dps outcome of it. Willing to change specc for the guild.

Why does everyone play with a Fire spec then?

Quote :
Icecrown Citadel: 11/12. got LK to 33%

10 man, 25 you have 7/12.

Quote :
Vault of Archervon: 5/5

4/4

Quote :
Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I am a very reliable person and I always help out when needed. I show up to every raid I sign for, with flasks and all that is needed.

Quote :
Left Ransom because I was faction changing with some friends
Quote :
Left Avasion because I was faction changing with friends
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Trackz - Mage Application   [Declined] Trackz - Mage Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:03 am

Hey There!

First of all thank you for the apply, but sadly your experience + poor gemming/gear is too low for what we are looking for. As well as the fact that you do seem to move from realm to realm due to your friends, it does not fit what we would accept as a Dedicated Raider. Also we are not recruiting Arcane Mages atm Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Trackz - Mage Application   [Declined] Trackz - Mage Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Trackz - Mage Application
Page 1 of 1