Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Exanor

[Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>   [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Personal Information

Name - Tom
Age - 18
Nationality - Swedish
City/country of residence - Motala / östergötland
Play Time - 100 days played time

Character Info

Name - Exanor
Class - Warlock
Race - Undead
Level - 80 ofc
Main PvE Spec - Destro
Armory Link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Exanor
Alts - Sensï my pvp Retri paladin on twisting nether http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Sens%C3%AF

Professions Got Inscription but i will change it to tailoring or enchanting

Professions - Jc and Enchanting low skills atm but got much gold so skilling it all the time.
Fishing Skill - 450

PvE Experience

Classic WoW -
Cleared Everything
The Burning Crusade -
Cleared Everything there too.
Wrath of The Lich King -
Cleard naxx
cleared Ulduar (algalon)
Togc (a tribute to skill )

Icc 10man
11/12
11/12hc

icc25
11/12
3/12hc ( Played in a 10man guild before)

Previous Guilds - Raging Cookies
Reasons for Leaving - transfered here from Twisting nether.

Why have you applied to Ransom? : because I want to raid in a Hardcore guild.

Do you know anyone in Ransom? : Nope.

Raid Attitude

Name the 3 skills you use most in raids and why you use them like you do OR describe your typical skill rotation (whichever is more relevant): im starting with imolate then i use the instant Conflagrate and chaosbolt and spaming incinerate.
Do you farm Raid mats for yourself and the guild if needed? -

How do you feel about wiping repeatedly on the same boss?- anything for progress idont mind wiping (No Pain No Gain )

Can you raid overtime? - Ofc

What add ons do you use for raiding? -
AddOns Necrosis Omen,Dbm,Recount, necrosis and some other ui shit

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0 installed and do you have a working microphone -
Yes i have and i use it if need
A screen shot of your UI in combat or raid :
URL=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot082310051947.jpg/][Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> Wowscrnshot082310051947[/URL]

Connection
24mbit
How stable is your connection? -
verry stable Rare dc
Whats your average latency in-game? -
Additional Information
i can play all the time and im willing to respec if the needs me to do.
Previous MMORPGs: Runscape and perfectworld , i have tryed warhammer online.

One of the most important qualities we look for in a trial member is the ability to learn from one's mistakes. How quick of a learner are you and how do you deal with criticism?

Im a quick learner and i appreciate Criticism

Btw Im a Nice and kind boy , I like to help people with some things.

Thanks for reading my application / Exanor
Back to top Go down
Climbatize
Climbatize

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>   [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:58 pm

I dont like replying an application as a trial, but this time i couldnt keep myself atleast to say:
Pay some attention on your application.
Back to top Go down
Exanor

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>   [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Its nothing wrong with that application.
Back to top Go down
Soyl
Soyl

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>   [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Hey Exanor, i do have some complains

First of all i se you are gemming spell power + spirit witch just is wrong! as long you do not have glyph of life tap.. and i see you dont..
another thing is useing hit trinket when you are at 18,45% is wrong.. so with your haste you should really optimize your gear by changing that trinket with etc. abyssal rune since it easy to farm... another thing.. why not buy tier10 head then go for Leggings of Woven Death.

this would engrease your dmg alot with another 188 haste atleast.

and you should raise your JC to 400 for the sockets Smile
Back to top Go down
Climbatize
Climbatize

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>   [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:41 am

I thought you would ask why would i think that you didnt pay attention on your application..

First of all i want to talk about your professions. If you had maximized proper professions instead saying you would change them later, it would be better image for your application. Full prepared player always have priority over the ones like you. Take this as an advice.

The information you gave us about your pve experience is totally incorrect. Including all of vanilla, tbc and wotlk part. Details can be found on armory.

I play a mage, dont know anything specific about warlocks but still as a caster i'd like to say something about your gear. You're over 1.45% of hard cap and over 4.45% of soft cap, as Soyl mentioned before me.

You have used another guild's application form, which means you havent even bothered to check if Ransom has a specific application form. It wasnt just this, you totally copy/pasted your application from another guild's forum to Ransom forum.

Finally i want to give an advice again. Having more open applications at one time is not nice.

Exanor wrote:
Its nothing wrong with that application.

[Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> Idetectlulz
Back to top Go down
Exanor

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>   [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:52 am

Im wating for A mark so i can get the tier 10.25 head and i will use the hands fron gunship hc instead of legings of wowen death

I had a bad trinket thats why i have the Hit trinket it jsut for the moment.
Back to top Go down
yonkou
yonkou

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>   [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:50 am

Well, not much left for me to say. But let me summarize your errors for ya

1. Overcapped on hit, big no no
  2. Sp+haste gems in RED SOCKETS, instead of pure spellpower
  3. sp+spirit when you don't have glyph oh lifetap, instead of pure spellpower
  4. Imp Soul leech instead of full Backlash, i'm willing to overlook this cuz you said you were in a 10man guild
  5. Lvl 245 boots while crafted lvl 264 boots are available
  6. And last but not least: you're apply looks like you spent 5 minutes on. I just spent more time on replying.

Exanor wrote:
Im wating for A mark so i can get the tier 10.25 head and i will use the hands fron gunship hc instead of legings of wowen death

Wait, what?
Back to top Go down
Exanor

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>   [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:47 am

Okej i can change everything u want...
Back to top Go down
Soyl
Soyl

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>   [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:56 pm

ofc you can change it.. the fact is that you didnt bother before applying :/

and with the head.. the 251 is better than the head you are useing if you check rawr as detro.. if you was demo i would understand..
Back to top Go down
Exanor

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>   [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:50 am

okej im playing demo to
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>   [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:15 am

Hello there!

Thank you for applying, luckily i am going to keep this short. For many of the above reasons, and like Soyl has said you have not done it before applying gives me the sense that you have not researched your class well enough to get the maximum DPS out of it. I will not go through and repeat once again all the reason, most I agree with, why but I am going to say Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>   [Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr> Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] <Exanor> <Undead> <Warlock> <Talnivarr>
Page 1 of 1