Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Aplication

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Abid

[Declined] Aplication Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Aplication   [Declined] Aplication EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:37 am

- Character Name: Abid

- Class and Level: Hunter lvl 80

- Spec:MM
- Professions: Enchanter and mining

- Armory Profile (Please link): <iframe src="http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-model-embed.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Abid&rhtml=true" scrolling="no" height="588" width="321" frameborder="0"></iframe>

- Other Characters (80+):I have 2 other lvl 80 a dk and a paladin the paladin is icc geared 5.7k gs retri and holy 5.6k gs the dk i dont have a lot of play time for him but my goal is to make him a tank

- Previous Guilds: My previous guilds are on a other server called Darkmoon Fairy these are the last 2 guilds i was in Element and Paradoxx

- Why did you leave last Guild?: well i believe im hardcore raider the server that i was in is a RP wich means a bit soft raiding there is only one good guild that raided hardcore named C O R E but they had enough hunters

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? yes this is my own acount i lvled 3 80 chars working on a rogue he is lvl 71 but he is still in Darkmoon Fairy

- Previous MMORPGs:
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?Hunters mark /missdirect/and then my rotation /readiness/then the rotation over and over again till boss dead watch agro for second missdirect or on adds etc etc

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?first of all i chose this spec cuzz i get more dps done then in a survivle spec second of all i think MM helps the raid more out you get Trueshot aura have the readinees for exsample resets cd like missdirect wich SV dosnt have so basicly it helps the raid more

- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below
bartender4
AVR
AVR Encounters
DBM
Atlas loot
Recount
Vamp arrow but dosnt work annymore Smile have to delete it

You:

Q: How old are you?: 32

Q: Nationality?:Marroco but born and raised in Netherlands

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:I missed it in that periode was only focusing on lvling my chars,looking bk i do recret that i have missed it

Q: TBC-raid experience:im sad Crying or Very sad to confurim that i didnt do much only did 6 bosses of ulduar on 10 men and 5 bosses on 25

Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL)on 10 men got ks in Darkmoon Fairy done 10 bosses on Hardmode
on 25 done 10 bosses on normal on Hardmode did Lord Marrowgar/gunship ofc/Rotface/and Valithria do to the fact im not in a guild had to pugg 25 men Crying or Very sad

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: as a hardcore raider ventrilo is a must yes have it Very Happy

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yes i have a mice to Very Happy

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Thats what i love a bout raiding learning new bosses/tactics/timing/putting our minds together to do just that whats needed to get the boss down in short yes im up for learning

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?I dont mind getting into a raid that allready downed somebosses even 11 thats what the guild is a about

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?yes im willing to do that probebly just incase i have to goine or a better set up like that i asume

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Love to Very Happy

Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?Im allways bizzy on getting more dps out of this char i watch some vids look some stuff up on internet talk to some friends etc etc

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?No i dont and i wont till i have a response from you guys

* Why do you want to join Ransom? well first of all looked at the guilds progress wich impressed me second i saw that you guys where looking for a hunter

* People in Ransom that you know? i dont know anny of you guys like i said just transformed to the this server

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:i work in construction /have a girlfriends /love soccer

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):well i think you should pick me cuzz im meture willing to put time into this guild love some laughes Very Happy iff i go for a guild then im really going for it work hard to fit in wich i think is the most importent things apart from that i have some chars that could help the guild
my hunter is geared and ready for some hardcore raiding

Application Form

Page 1 of 1

Permissions of this forum: You can reply to topics in this forum

Ransom :: Public :: Applications

Ransom :: Public :: Applications

Back to top Go down
Chocolade
Chocolade

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Aplication   [Declined] Aplication EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:17 pm

We got 4 active hunters atm so good luck trying to get accepted.
Back to top Go down
yonkou
yonkou

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Aplication   [Declined] Aplication EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:10 am

We have 4 hunters? didnt know
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Aplication   [Declined] Aplication EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:54 am

Please could you explain your rotation
Back to top Go down
abid

PostSubject: rotation   [Declined] Aplication EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 am

My Rotation gos like this : hunters mark / missdirect /then a macro wich is killcomand,berserking cuzz im a troll,rapid fire,potion of speed,serpentsting/aimedshot /chimera/steady,steady,steady/aimedshot/chimera/readiness/iff in need a second missdirect/macro again/aimedshot/chimera/steadyshot,steadshot,steadyshot/aimedshot/chimera/steady the rotation all over till boss dead
Back to top Go down
Soph

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Aplication   [Declined] Aplication EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:59 pm

hey abid,

1) Logout in PvE gear next time so armory can actually be useful

2) in the rotation you said that you doing aimed shot over chimera shot - incorrect

3) I see no noticable Experience Pre - ICC

4) Ulduar is not a TBC raid

5) http://femaledwarf.com , use this simulator or the Spreadsheet one over Elitistjerks forums to simulate your dps, as you said you are up to the theorycrafting and you still do aimed shot over chimera for example.

Looking forward to look at your gear at least.
Back to top Go down
Zombarbie

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Aplication   [Declined] Aplication EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Declined.
We have enough hunters at the moment sorry.
Back to top Go down
abid

PostSubject: response   [Declined] Aplication EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:22 pm

To Soph : Plz dont blame me cuzz the aplication is there a long time and i might did some bg en arenas so needed my pvp spec will change it now

I saw a coment about aimed over chimera you probebly have a hunter or know alot of it could you explain why its incorect since the serpent sting has a buff that stays long enough to pop up chimerashot . I mean corect me iff im wrong us chimerashot first then aimed would that increase my dps? you can try it out or ask some good hunter aslong the serpent sting is in first dosnt mater iff i us aimed first or after that wouldnt change 1 bit

I mean iff you say like aimedshot over chimera is wrong plz do explaine

And not to be rude or something but iff someone from the guild is on trade recruiting people and they ask for 1 hunter and i aply to it its really sad to give a anwser like annyways we are full on hunters you take a person in not a char.

But thx for looking into my char wish you guys some good raiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Aplication   [Declined] Aplication Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Aplication
Page 1 of 1