Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brææh

[Declined] application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] application   [Declined] application EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:48 pm

- Character Name: brææh
- Class and Level: orc dk 80
- Spec: Frost and Blood
- Professions: ench\JC
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Brææh
- Other Characters (80+):
- Previous Guilds: gutta på skauen , wish
- Why did you leave last Guild?: because of people not showing up and dont follow tacs
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? yes
- Previous MMORPGs:
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? IT>PS>HSx2>DS>DC
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I play frost and blood, I feel most comfortable with those spec, but ofc willing to try Unholy if you want.
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below
atlas loot, cartographer, deadly boss mode, gearscore, gladius, quartz, recount, spell alert, x-perl.
You:

Q: How old are you?: 23
Q: Nationality?: Norway
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
Q: TBC-raid experience:
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) 11\12 10m icc normal, 4\12hc 10m icc. 25m icc 6\12, 3\12 23m hc icc. ToC downed. onyxia. got experience on LK aswell phase 2.5
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yes
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? yes
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? yes

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? yes
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Because it is a serious guild that aims high and I have the same goals
* People in Ransom that you know? none
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: skateboarding,gaming, unemployed atm.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):Because I aim high and is willing to do everything to get there. A good teamplayer and a quick learner.
Back to top Go down
Zombarbie

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] application   [Declined] application EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Decline sorry we are not in need of Blood or Frost dks.
Back to top Go down
brææh

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] application   [Declined] application EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:56 pm

I am willing to change to Unholy if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] application   [Declined] application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] application
Page 1 of 1