Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Application for Mourula

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue

[Accepted] Application for Mourula Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Application for Mourula   [Accepted] Application for Mourula EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:43 am

- Character Name: Mourula
- Class and Level: Level 80 Troll Rogue
- Spec: Combat for PvE/Subtlety for PvP, Also have Assassination items.
- Professions: Transmution Mastery and Mining.
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): I left 2 level 80's(priest and druid) in my old realm, Frostwhisper(EU).
- Previous Guilds: I'm new to this realm, but in my last realm, I was in Ergenekon which is my IRL friends guild. It was not a raiding guild.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I migrated here.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes, all by myself.
- Previous MMORPGs: Knight Online.( Yes, I'm ashamed.)
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? I start the fight with Garrote>Killing spree>3CP SnD>5CP Rupture and then if SnD has a time more than 12seconds, I renew Rupture, if not I renew SnD. I use ToTT every 15-16 seconds. I pop Berserking, Adrenaline Rush and Blade Flurry with BL. I also use Potion of Speed with BL too. I use Killing Spree every 75 seconds.(If there are targets that I shouldn't attack, I pass Killing spree and Blade Flurry)
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I've played Assassination for a long time but I'm sure combat spec is capable to do more DPS.
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below
DBM
Omen
Recount
Atlas Loot
Gladius
Rogue Combo Pointer
Combat Text
Gear Score

You:

Q: How old are you?: 21
Q: Nationality?: Turkish.
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
Q: TBC-raid experience: Karazhan, Black Temple.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) I started to play with my rogue after 3.3.0 patch. So I wasn't able to do so many raids before Trial of the Crusader and Icecrown Citadel. I have 10/12 achivement in ICC10m and 8/12 in 25m. I've downed Lord Marrowgar, Gunship Battle and Rotface in Heroic Mode. But I'm digging everything about ICC for a long time. And watched my friends during their full ICC raids. I'm not KS because I didn't spent too much time to raid with a guild with good progress. But I have more time to raid now. I believe I'll be Kingslayer soon.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes.
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Sure.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? All the time.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? One of the very best guilds in this realm. I'll be honored if I join Ransom.
* People in Ransom that you know? Rigardo, Climbatize.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I'm bassist but not so professional and I really like photographing. I like to play Team Fortress 2 if I don't have anything to do in WoW. I'm in university, studying Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. I'll start 2nd year in a month.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
Well, I heard you need combat rogue. Actually I was thinking to do an application, it's not about you need a combat rogue. But it's a big opportunity for both of us, me and Ransom. I really spent too much time to learn anything new about my characther. This is my main character and now, I really do something serious which will continue during Cataclysm. I know you have fun during your raids, which makes this game playable. So, I will not make you guys bored and do my all job in raids.
Back to top Go down
Mourula

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application for Mourula   [Accepted] Application for Mourula EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:45 am

I forgot to log in before an application. Apologiez. Smile
Back to top Go down
rigardo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application for Mourula   [Accepted] Application for Mourula EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 am

He's a good reliable rog that you can take in to Ransom without regrets, he's a good irl friend of mine and he's good at boss tactics with awesome dps also.. I recommend him to the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Zombarbie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application for Mourula   [Accepted] Application for Mourula EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Accepted, /w in game for an inv,

should be funzies, if ur as good as rigardo Smile
Back to top Go down
rigardo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application for Mourula   [Accepted] Application for Mourula EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:15 am

rawr thx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application for Mourula   [Accepted] Application for Mourula Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application for Mourula
Page 1 of 1