Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]DK dps (unholy/frost) Zombarbie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombarbi

[Accepted]DK dps (unholy/frost) Zombarbie Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]DK dps (unholy/frost) Zombarbie   [Accepted]DK dps (unholy/frost) Zombarbie EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:08 pm

- Character Name: Zombarbie
- Class and Level: DK, 80
- Professions: Skinning LW
- Armory Profile:
- Other Characters (80+): dids talvinarr (rogue- ex raiding rogue, used to be hardcoreish) Vivek grimbatol - My mage i used to play alot :p got 10/12 achiev in 25 and 10 there etc Smile
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): Fairly new to the server here came with friends.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: To transfer to play with friends
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes ofc Smile
- Previous MMORPGs: None really :p

You

Q: How old are you?: 18
Q: Nationality?: British
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: N/A
Q: TBC-raid experience: Everything up to SWP on my rogue. However illidian was done for the 1st time on my friends druid was tanking for the guild as they needed a fire ress tank Very Happy and illidian was done after nerf
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Nax 10/25, Sarth3d, U25 HM's (on rogue) back when they were hard :p, ToC25, ICC10 - 10/12, ICC25 - 10/12 (3% wipe on sindragosa on my mage)
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yeh :p pretty used to it and it can be quiet fun if the raid atmosphere is nice.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? ofcourse, building bonds in the guild by turning up to guild raids is better than pugging 4 bosses and having alot of whine over loot Very Happy
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yeh, dont have issues with staying up late.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? ofc

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope
* Why do you want to join Ransom? The progression of the guild is very suited to my progresss and seen a few members in pugs i join they seem to be mature.
* People in Ransom that you know? None Surprised
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Currently a student, have exams atm but ive studied a fair amount so shudnt get in the way of raiding anyway np Smile
* Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Im an experienced raider, and I usually like to think of alternative ways of doing things (tactics and such) I am a friendly charecter and I dont whine. Also during raids I am a quick learner and pick up tactics very quickly (useful since diff guilds have slightly different tactics on bosses). Played 9 classes to 80, and 5 of them to 2k rating in pvp, and this char to 2.2k Smile not worth much in pve, but i guess it shows i have knowledge of the game, and well i keybind everything so i wont missclick anything such as taunt on a boss Very Happy

Additional info - Atm I play unholy in Pve, but I am willing to play frost pve if required but there will be a slight time delay, as I can buy ilvl277 Weps from PVP and use it for frost but require to gather points, however i am preapred to unholy pve straight away Smile enjoy both specs and can play both.
Gemming is slightly off as I use some pieces for pvp, but can re-adjust you aren't happy with it, hence my meta is more beneficial to use at the moment over 21 agi/3% crit Smile
Back to top Go down
Zombarbi

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]DK dps (unholy/frost) Zombarbie   [Accepted]DK dps (unholy/frost) Zombarbie EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Feel free to view acheivs and there dates Smile

Rogues (U25 HM raids) -
Mage (ICC25 10/12) -

Just to add, ive been playing DK as a main for some time:)
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]DK dps (unholy/frost) Zombarbie   [Accepted]DK dps (unholy/frost) Zombarbie EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:10 pm

hey nice apply, not to sure about your gear you will have to replace pvp gems for pve raiding, you have some nice gear then some crappy pieces but im not clued up on DK's so will get celery/azk/kazok (all one person) to talk with u and check ur gear and spec ect
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Kazok
Officer
Kazok

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]DK dps (unholy/frost) Zombarbie   [Accepted]DK dps (unholy/frost) Zombarbie EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Nice application btw. You've got nice experiance and seem like a good raider, your gears not the greatest but i'd rather not pass on an experianced player because of this.

Accepted.

Kazok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]DK dps (unholy/frost) Zombarbie   [Accepted]DK dps (unholy/frost) Zombarbie Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]DK dps (unholy/frost) Zombarbie
Page 1 of 1