Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vrugat

[Declined]Application. Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Application.   [Declined]Application. EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:58 pm

- Character Name: Vrugat
- Class and Level: Warrior, 80.
- Professions: Mining, blacksmith. Though boring.
- Armory Profile:
- Other Characters (80+): Paladin, Server: Scarshield Legion.
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): Donor Kebab
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Was only a fun guild, none serious, can't get any better raiding with strangers.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes, self taught, self levels, self geared. He is both PvP geared and PvE geared.
- Previous MMORPGs: Diablo1, Diablo2, Tibia, 2Moons, Lineage, Lineage2 and more.

Q: How old are you?: Turning 20 in December.
Q: Nationality?: Sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: None...
Q: TBC-raid experience: None...
Q: WotLK-raid experience: 100% hehe...
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: No, only skype. But fixable.
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Laptop = Microphone/Webcam.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? That's what i usually do in pvp, trying to learn my ways through other classes.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? If any of my family ain't in the hospital, sure.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes of course... Who wouldn't?
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Hopefully if there aren't any trouble going on.

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Not what i know of.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I saw that you needed more members in trade channel and i want a serious raiding guild to go on with.
* People in Ransom that you know? None.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: My name is Chris and i am a musician, i spend most of the time playing guitar, singing, going out with girlfriend and playing WoW and of course friends, last year of high school and hoping to get into a university to become a music teacher / better musician.
* Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Selling myself ain't really my hobbie, but i can tell some good sides of me Smile
I am a positive person who likes to help a lot when it comes to guildmembers/friends. I can consider you recruiting me since you will see me online pretty often as well. Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards, Chris.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Application.   [Declined]Application. EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:15 pm

so in subject it just says application, did you not see the other apps where they put there class and spec and name? also i see you have done 100% WOTLK i see so you have killed LK 25 HC? that is awesome didnt even check the armoury cos hmm Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Application.
Page 1 of 1