Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Smultbollen Holy/prot/ret/pvp aka everything paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smultbollen

[Declined]Smultbollen Holy/prot/ret/pvp aka everything paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Smultbollen Holy/prot/ret/pvp aka everything paladin   [Declined]Smultbollen Holy/prot/ret/pvp aka everything paladin EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:57 am

- Character Name: Smultbollen
- Class and Level: Paladin lvl 80
- Professions: JC and mineing
- Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Smultbollen Not to be a gs dick or anything. i just wanted to note you that my diffrent gs's in diffrent specs are: prot 6035, holy 5803, and ret somewhere around 5,8k.
- Other Characters (80+): Warrior Ichugmilk and a rogue named Bantukriger
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): Bex
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I didnt have time to raid.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes.
- Previous MMORPGs: runscape Razz?

You

Q: How old are you?: 18 and counting
Q: Nationality?: Norwegian
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: everything except from naxx 40man.
Q: TBC-raid experience: everything but sunwell. downed bt after the nerf
Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Naxx 10man: all
Naxx 25man: all
OS 10man: all
OS 25man: all
Ulduar 10man: all
Ulduar 25man: never had a guild at the time, and pugs just wont do.
Totc 10man: all
Totc 25man: all
Totgc 10man: all
Totgc 25man: 2/5
Icc 10man: 11/12
Icc 25man: 10/12
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yes.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? yes

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? no
* Why do you want to join Ransom? i seems like a good guild, with some progress. and i want to start raiding with a guild again.
* People in Ransom that you know? Czen and Devisstator.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: /b/
* Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? Ye im just that good. im always prepared for a raid. im very good in all my specs. i learn fast... and iwe got a wierd sence of humor.

Last edited by Smultbollen on Tue May 25, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadex
Officer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Smultbollen Holy/prot/ret/pvp aka everything paladin   [Declined]Smultbollen Holy/prot/ret/pvp aka everything paladin EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Hey there, thanks for the apply.

only thing i would mention would be that your final question (why should we consider you?) is complete and utter gibberish, just go back and change that one question to something that is readable Razz asides from that its a nice apply. basic but nice.

Thanks,
Hlp
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Smultbollen Holy/prot/ret/pvp aka everything paladin   [Declined]Smultbollen Holy/prot/ret/pvp aka everything paladin EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:11 am

soryy but you have just ninja all the loot from voa 25 and tried to sell it to people dont really like people like that especcially when i was there on my alt and watched you do it so dont try and deny it because i saw it, so Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Smultbollen Holy/prot/ret/pvp aka everything paladin   [Declined]Smultbollen Holy/prot/ret/pvp aka everything paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Smultbollen Holy/prot/ret/pvp aka everything paladin
Page 1 of 1