Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]fury warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Declined]fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]fury warrior   [Declined]fury warrior EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:26 pm

- Character Name: Grimlok
- Class and Level: Orc warrior lvl 80 5673gs
- Professions: engi/bs
- Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Grimlok
- Other Characters (80+):
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): blackwatch
- Why did you leave last Guild?: havent leaved yet but if i can progress in an other guild i will tired of pugĀ“s 2 progress my char, wanna be in a team!
this guild im in now blackwatch is an casual guild that we started together irl friends most of us but as it seems more players joins the guild and get the spots!
very good 4 the guild but not 4 a guy who wants progress!

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? yes
- Previous MMORPGs:

You

Q: How old are you?: 30+
Q: Nationality?: sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: none
Q: TBC-raid experience: none
Q: WotLK-raid experience: naxx 10/ ulduar 10/ toc10/25 and Icc10 10/12 Icc25 4/12 normal on both
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: ventrilo 3.0 and ventrilomix
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? ofc
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? ofc
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? ofc
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? yes

Presentation:
* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? no i dont have any applys 2 any other guild atm
* Why do you want to join Ransom? honestly i dont know so much of ure guild just spoked 2 one of u and heard ure good and progressing and i thought 2 myself! hell why cant i just fill in an apply and see what it takes me i know u guys/girls wants progression much as i do so why not i want an team and good ppl 2 raid with so i give it a shot 2 apply 2 u and see if i have any luck 2 join a better guild than mine
* People in Ransom that you know? not what i know atm
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: when im not playing wow i go out with friends an have a drinking party the 1 who gets drunk first drive
so u speak! no gf, no school and no job
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): sell myself that is an important question: well i will do my best 4 u and 4 my comrad(t)es in ure guild, im very social but in raids very focused! (little temper have we all but dont show it very often, gettin a bit nervous in the start when i speak my english this is my selling) as i said before i will do my best 2 not let u guys/girls down
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]fury warrior   [Declined]fury warrior EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:03 am

sorry but we dont need another fury warrior atm, Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]fury warrior
Page 1 of 1