Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Arcane Mage Trackz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trackz

[Declined]Arcane Mage Trackz Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Arcane Mage Trackz   [Declined]Arcane Mage Trackz EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:14 pm

- Character Name: Tráckz
- Class and Level: Mage lvl 80
- Spec: Arcane
- Professions: Alchemy and Herb
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): I got two other characters at lvl 80; Mysti - feral / resto druid . Killswiitch - Blood/Frost Tank Death knight
- Previous Guilds: I was in Ransom a couple months ago
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I left Ransom because me and my friends faction changed. Came back to horde today
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes it is
- Previous MMORPGs: Been playing a bit Aion, but came back to wow pretty fast.
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? I start with popping some cooldowns (Arcane Power; gives my spells 20% more damage, Mirror Image; creates three copies of me that does damage for 30 sec, Icy Veins; Increases my speed casting by 20%, and a trinket that gives me +716 SP for 30 sec). Then I stack Arcane Blast until Missile Barrage procs. Missile Barrage makes my Arcane Missile cost no mana and fires one every .5 sec. If Missile Barrage does not proc before 4 stacks of Arcane Blast I use Arcane Barrage, that does instant dmg.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I have been trying all of the specs, but I chose Arcane because I feel like I get the maximum outcome of my dps with that specc.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 16
Q: Nationality?: Norway
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Nothing, I was still lvling
Q: TBC-raid experience: I did everything up to TK
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Naxxramas 16/16 - Onyxia - Obsidian Sanctum - ToC 10 and 25 5/5 - VoA 4/4 - ICC 10 and 25 9/12 , but have red up on all the tactics
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes I would!
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes. Wont say no to a guild raid
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes, and longer if needed
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Maybe not every Wednesday , but I will be there every Thursday
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No. Just came back to Horde, and Ransom was the first guild I thought of
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I was in the guild before, and its a very nice guild! Would love to get back to raiding
* People in Ransom that you know? I know Mardant, and I talked a bit with Hlp while I was in the guild last time
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I play basketball, got no work atm , and since its summer vacation there wont be any school for 2 months
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question) I am a very friendly person, always help out if needed. I dont raid just to upgrade my own gear, I raid to progress with the guild. And if I sign up for a raid - I show up! I always bring my own pots and flasks for the raids.
Back to top Go down
Kazok
Officer
Kazok

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Arcane Mage Trackz   [Declined]Arcane Mage Trackz EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Thanks for the apply but unfortunatly we dont have any mage spots

Last edited by Kazok on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trackz

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Arcane Mage Trackz   [Declined]Arcane Mage Trackz EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Note; There are a couple enchants missing atm, but getting the gold for it atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Arcane Mage Trackz   [Declined]Arcane Mage Trackz Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Arcane Mage Trackz
Page 1 of 1