Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Mage, Arcane Sashines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sashines

[Accepted] Mage, Arcane Sashines Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Mage, Arcane Sashines   [Accepted] Mage, Arcane Sashines EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:30 pm

- Character name: Sashines
- Class and Level: Mage 80
- Spec: Arcane
- Professions: Enchanting 460 - Tailoring 436
- Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Sashines
- Other Characters (80+): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&cn=Cowdisease , http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&cn=Spiritman , http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&cn=Fruthomasen
- Previous Guilds: Unfortunately i haven't been in any guilds on horde side Talnivarr seeing i recently faction changed, anyhow on the alliance side i was a member in Do for a longer time
- Why did you leave last Guild?: After a while with inactivity Do decided to stop raiding so i tagged along until the very end.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Of course, can't see the fun with playing on something others have been working for
- Previous MMORPGs: LOTRO (Lord of the rings online)
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Arcane blast 4x eventually 5 times if i dont get Missile barrage and then I use arcane missile. Also its important to time my cooldowns correctly to gain maximum dps possible out of them
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I've specced on the most central arcane talents in my eyes which i belive gives me the most dps possible, i have also specced in the frost tree down to icy veins which i belive i benefit good from.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 22
Q: Nationality?: Norwegian
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: MC, BWL, ZG, Onyxia, AQ 20 all cleared & all in AQ-40 apart from C'thun, I never got to see naxx 40 : I
Q: TBC-raid experience: Gruul, Magtheridon, Karazhan, ZA, TK, SSC & BT Cleared 2/6 SWP
Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Naxxramas 10/25 done
OS 10/25 Done
VOA 10/25 Done
Onyxia 10/25 Done
Ulduar 4/14 on this character (Expirience up to 13/14
Trial of the crusader 10/25 Done
Icc 10 Done 10/12 on my mage but got experience up to Lich king,
Icc 25 Done 11/12 + Rotface & Gunship heroic

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? In my opinion the harder bosses is what that makes this game worth playing ^^ So yeah more then willing
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? That shouldn't become any problems
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? I can raid aslong as you need me so I wont be a trouble maker when it comes to overtime raiding, i can ensure you Smile
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Atleast 90% of them, I can't guarantee i will show up for all of them incase something unexpected pops up etc, you know how it is. Every now and then something important has to happend but yeah 9 out of 10 times i will be there Wink
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Every patch i read up etc to figure out if theres any changes that may affect me, I atleast belive myself im always fully updated on what's going on

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I've heard Ransom is a social guild with decent players & a serious endgame progress which i all wanna become a part of
* People in Ransom that you know? No, I'm afraid I dont know anyone in Ransom at this point, but i look forward to get to know you ;D
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Im very interested in the sea so im often out with my boat Wink so some time gets spent on that but dont worry it wont go in the way of my raiding, other then that i'm studying to become a boat mechanic but I currently work as a Excavator driver, unfortunately i dont got a girlfriend at this very point.
* Why should we consider recruiting you:? I'm a serious & decent player which always shows up prepared to raids. I'm extremly active & shows up within time. I atleast feel myself im more or less able to max the dps possible for my gear & i always brings along flasks & Food for the guild raids. I'm a social person which aint afraid to pull of a joke but i also know when i should stay serious. I'm also a very loyal person which gets bound very fast to persons & communities such as a guild. Other then that i hope you will concider my application in a serious & decent way and hope to see you all in guild chat sometime soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mage, Arcane Sashines   [Accepted] Mage, Arcane Sashines EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 pm

we are really looking to recruit a fire mage atm as its a lot better for ICC 25 HC, if you are playing arcane though looking at your gear it seems you need to drop 3% hit and take a bit more haste. your progrss in ICC isnt to bad though, im not to sure about it atm though im going to talk it over with the officers and get back to you
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mage, Arcane Sashines   [Accepted] Mage, Arcane Sashines EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Hey there,

Sorry to make this short, we have decided to accept you as a trial period. whisper an officer or the GM in game for an invite Accepted
Back to top Go down
Krxý
Krxý

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mage, Arcane Sashines   [Accepted] Mage, Arcane Sashines EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:50 am

Omg DFO hc :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mage, Arcane Sashines   [Accepted] Mage, Arcane Sashines Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Mage, Arcane Sashines
Page 1 of 1