Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Blazeen,MM Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blazeen

[Accepted]Blazeen,MM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Blazeen,MM Hunter   [Accepted]Blazeen,MM Hunter EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:07 am

- Character Name: Blazeen
- Class and Level: Hunter,80
- Spec: Marksmanship
- Professions: JC/BS
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): I got 2 level 80 characters in Karazhan EU but i think they don't worth to mention.
- Previous Guilds: Flawless (Karazhan EU) - Flare EU (Jaedenar EU) - Cráb People (Talnivarr EU)
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I left Cráb People because my father died 3 months ago.Had no time to raid.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes
- Previous MMORPGs: SWG,Lineage II,Guild Wars are the other MMORPGs i tried over years.
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Hunters don't have a shot rotation.We have a priority like : Kill Shot -> Serpent Sting(if it's not up) -> Chimera Shot -> Aimed Shot -> Steady Shot also,since Silencing Shot is not on the GCD,it should be macro'd to every shot.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? With the armor penetration,MM is more more effective for our DPS.That's why i'm using it.
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below

[Accepted]Blazeen,MM Hunter Wowscrnshot081010134156

My UI is called LUIv2.Of course I got some personal add-ons that this UI pack doesnt have.Like:BigWigs,Power Auras Classic,Internal Cooldowns,Needtoknow.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 22
Q: Nationality?: Turkish
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Cleared all content with my Priest.
Q: TBC-raid experience: Cleared all content with my Rogue.(KJ/M'uru Pre-nerf)
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) Never been in Ruby Sanctum,cleared up to the LK 25 HC.Tried him like 200-250 in total.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes,sure.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Of course.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? No problem for me.I'm a vampire who can raid until sunshine
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Errm didn't understand what that means but i'm not a person who raids only on Wednesday and Thursday to get loot if you're asking that.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I want to clear the content before Cataclysm hits and I want to be in a successful guild that'll try to be on high ranks in world/server.
* People in Ransom that you know? Unfortunately none
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I'm in university (visual communication design-yay after effects and movie making geek-) at this moment.I like to listen music,play CS and MW2 when i'm not playing WoW
* Why should we consider recruiting you? Well,i'm a player who's playing this game since it hits the stores.I've played with many different characters and I'm kinda experienced.Also,i'm a person who learns fast and take criticsm.Always prepared to raids;consumables,tactics and so on.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Accepted]Blazeen,MM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Blazeen,MM Hunter   [Accepted]Blazeen,MM Hunter EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:59 am

hey, your ICC experiance is very good and also your gear is good, your application is a little brief but you seem to be what we are looking for, so on that basis Accepted. Weclome to ransom, PM me or an officer in game for an invite
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Accepted]Blazeen,MM Hunter
Page 1 of 1