Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Guild apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yeeye

[Declined] Guild apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Guild apply   [Declined] Guild apply EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:34 am

- Character Name: Yeeye
- Class and Level: Mage lvl 80
- Spec: Arcane
- Professions: not good skilled :p
- Armory Profile (Please link): ! it shows my pvp gear, not my pve gear :/ so if you want to see my pve gear, just invite me on wow and inspect me or something Wink
- Other Characters (80+): yap, rogue lvl 80 Wink named smuudz
- Previous Guilds: Random raiders (pve) and shout park (pvp) on lvl 80 Wink
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Because I wanted to raid and do pve Wink
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes it is Smile
- Previous MMORPGs:
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Well I play this specc, because its the best in pve Smile I got some on frost just to get Icy veins Smile

You:

Q: How old are you?: 17
Q: Nationality?:
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: not much Smile Karazhan
Q: TBC-raid experience: Toc and so on, and 8 bosses in icc
Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes Wink
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yap
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? je
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Je Wink
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yes I would
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? je, if needed Smile)
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? yes

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope, I don't have any at this time Smile
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Because it seems like a good guild. and I wanna raid with a guild again Wink and this seems like a good oppertunity with nice ppl!
* People in Ransom that you know? not in real life no Wink
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: ye I am going on school and football Wink But I will have time to raid Very Happy
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): You guys should consider recruiting me since you need a mage. Not only that I am a mage, but I am skilled aswell Smile Been raiding since the 60's with mage, and I know what I am doing. I am active aswell, and I will meet up on raid days and other days also. My gs on the mage on my pve gear is 5480 if thats important. Like I said I know what im doing, so if you want a skilled and active mage, am I the right person for the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Soyl
Soyl

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Guild apply   [Declined] Guild apply EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:45 am

TBH i seems like you have run the aplication throught really fast :/

and why is it that you dont mention anything about some of the quistions ? Smile

etc. what's your rotation ?
where you from? (not that its important)
and Tbc experince is the burning crusade Smile not wotlk Smile
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Guild apply   [Declined] Guild apply EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:24 am

Clearly you haven't spent anytime on this application so we aren't going to be spending any time on you Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Guild apply   [Declined] Guild apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Guild apply
Page 1 of 1