Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikowa

[Declined] Apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Apply   [Declined] Apply EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:06 am

Character Name: Nikowa
- Class and Level: Rogue level 80
- Spec: 51/18/2 assassination
- Professions: Mining / Engineering 450 ( 450 cooking 450 fishing )
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): None
- Previous Guilds: Beyond Redemption / Mist ( The Sha'tar RP realm)
- Why did you leave last Guild?: server change, most of my irl mates moved here.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes
- Previous MMORPGs: Warcraft 3 , League of Legends.
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Depends what boss fight it is, like Putricide it is Kill Red & green oze, avoid malleable goo, and dodge the pots on the floor, etc.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Best rogue spec out atm, due to haste & other stuff.
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below: ;;;;;; Omen3, Recount , Xperl, DBM, RogueComboPoints.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 19
Q: Nationality?: Norway
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Not much, when i got to lvl 60 TBC came out, i was currently playing my warrior at that time.
Q: TBC-raid experience: I raided mostly karazhan - gruuls lair- magtherion- little black temple on my paladin. guild " The Templars" Sha'tar
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) ToC10 5/5 ToGc10 5/5 ToC25 5/5 ToGc25 2/5, icc10 10/12 icc25 10/12, ive been to LK and gotten him to 14% with the guild myst but then i went alliance to follow Sjikado, then we transfered here. Ive studied alot of tactics on the HM both 10man and 25man.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes i will
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes, im always looking for new ways to improve my dps by.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Not applications, just in a guild with some friends for the social.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Ive heard they are kinda good for raiding, and i kinda wanta good raiding guild with my mate sjikado
* People in Ransom that you know? Nope
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Irl hobbies, dogs, pc, bike, etc, currently in school, workless, no GF.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): You should concidering to recruit me since im a good dpser, a nice guy, who always keeps up with the tactics, brings fish feasts, got potions, and more...
I know you arent recruiting any rogues but id be loved to get accepted in even as a reserve raider. Smile thanks for checking out my application
Back to top Go down
Armory

[Declined] Apply Empty
PostSubject: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Nikowa   [Declined] Apply EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:07 am

Forgot to put it in my application, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Zombarbie

[Declined] Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Apply   [Declined] Apply EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:45 pm

the only pve item I could see was your ring :p and quiet happy with the gemming, regarding pve.
Would it be possible to log out in pve gear.

thanks,
didskewl.
Back to top Go down
nikowa

[Declined] Apply Empty
PostSubject: pve gear   [Declined] Apply EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:30 pm

im logging off in my pve gear now Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikowa

[Declined] Apply Empty
PostSubject: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/pwng.png/ my UI   [Declined] Apply EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

[Declined] Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Apply   [Declined] Apply EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:33 am

Quote :
What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Depends what boss fight it is, like Putricide it is Kill Red & green oze, avoid malleable goo, and dodge the pots on the floor, etc

This question is not what tactic's do you follow but what is your DPS rotation to attain max DPS with your current gear/spec. Please take a quick read through your application again and reanswer this question and please put some more time and effort into it.

Thanks,
Hlp
Back to top Go down
Nikowa

[Declined] Apply Empty
PostSubject: heheh   [Declined] Apply EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:10 am

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? stealth-garrote-hunger for blood-slice and dice- mutilate - envenom- mutilate - envenom- sometimes 2 mutilate, keep hunger for blood up, do trick of the trade once on tanks then switch to a rogue and he gives to me for max dps, vanish, re-open with quick vanish-mutilate, then keep going, when my 4 t10 procs ( 3 combo points sometimes ) i just do a envenom then quick mutilate and re-envenom when the old one is going out, it mostly go that way, i always pop my haste gloves & racial every CD, for max dps.
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

[Declined] Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Apply   [Declined] Apply EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:32 am

Hey there!

First of thank you for the apply! Just a few things beforei make I tell you my decison. Firstly shoudnt you be envenoming on 4 Combo Points? also you have the wrong echant on your wrists, boots, weapon, and you have slacked on your cloak. Sadly I am going to say Declined

Thanks,
Hlp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Declined] Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Apply   [Declined] Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Apply
Page 1 of 1