Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Frost DK aplly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dövanatt

[Declined]Frost DK aplly Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Frost DK aplly   [Declined]Frost DK aplly EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:52 am

- Character Name: Dövanatten
- Class and Level: Deathknight 80
- Spec: Frost
- Professions: JC & Mining (not full skill)
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): Got a 80 mage on other server.
- Previous Guilds: nothing special.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I just migged here.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes, well this dk from 55 Wink
- Previous MMORPGs:
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Diseases, Obliterate , 2x bloodstrike, frost strike, HoW, 3x obliterate 3xfrost strike, (howling blast if rime proc)
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? It's a nice spec with the icy talons and i do a nice ammount of dps =)

You:

Q: How old are you?: 16
Q: Nationality?:Swedish
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
Q: TBC-raid experience: Kara, Maggy, Gruul, TK, SSC,
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Icc10/25, 25 man (8/12) 10man (6/12)
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?Yes ofcourse
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yeah Smile
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes i think i would, if not i would tell you before Razz
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes as much as possible
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Frost DK aplly Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Frost DK aplly   [Declined]Frost DK aplly EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:31 am

you have missed out the boottom part of the application form and also what u have filled out has obviously taken you like 2 mins, Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Frost DK aplly
Page 1 of 1