Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Charms, combat rogue application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charms

[Declined]Charms, combat rogue application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Charms, combat rogue application   [Declined]Charms, combat rogue application EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 am

- Character Name: Charms
- Class and Level: 80 rogue
- Spec: Combat/mutilate, combat atm
- Professions: LW/Skinning
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): Noskill, 80 paladin, holy/ret
- Previous Guilds: Wiping as Intended, in Uprising atm. Lingering on Trollbane
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Couldn't attend at some raids, got promoted by an officer from Wiping as Intended to join Uprising because I had skills and were nice.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Didn't level it by myself, but I've collected all gear and it is my account
- Previous MMORPGs: runescape?
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Slice and Dice needs to be up, prio 1. prio 2 = rupture, prio 3 eviscerate. Blade flurry and Killing spree together if possible, and Tricks of the trade as often as possible, waiting some secs with tricks until KS cooldown is up.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Specced and glyphed like high-end combat rogues does.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 18
Q: Nationality?: Sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: None, started playing late vanilla
Q: TBC-raid experience: ZA, Kara, TK
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Everything except from hc raids.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Not at the moment, it got stolen, but I can buy a new one if that's mandatory.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yeah of course!
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes!
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes absolutely.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? I can't promise to every, but as many as I can, I'm working the first week of july! from third to tenth.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No I don't
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I saw your advertisement in the tradechannel and I'm looking for a good raiding guild.
* People in Ransom that you know? None I'm afraid.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Sports, won the swedish mastership in volleyball once, and second place once, going to work one week this summer for a clothing company owned by a family-friend, hopefully a girlfriend soon ; ), I'm going to a school called Lundsberg, Swedens oldest boarding school.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I'm a very nice guy if I just let loose, social and outgoing, doing my best in every possible occasion. I'm loyal. And good or bad, I'm most often honest.
I hope you will pick me, looking forward to an answer ; ),

Filip
Back to top Go down
Charms

PostSubject: re: my apply   [Declined]Charms, combat rogue application EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 am

Sorry, I misspoke, I've got achievement for eight bosses in icc25, but experience on a ninth, prof putri.
Back to top Go down
Charms

PostSubject: My apply   [Declined]Charms, combat rogue application EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:07 am

And my armory link didn't want to join. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Charms

PostSubject: My application   [Declined]Charms, combat rogue application EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:08 am

The armory link can't be shown somehow.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Charms, combat rogue application   [Declined]Charms, combat rogue application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:55 pm

sorry but atm we are not in need of another rogue, thanks for the apply Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Charms, combat rogue application   [Declined]Charms, combat rogue application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Charms, combat rogue application
Page 1 of 1