Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sälpojke

[Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change   [Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:58 am

- Character Name: Sälpojken
- Class and Level: Shaman, 80
- Spec: Resto atm, but i wouldn't mind switching into elemental as MS
- Professions: levling JC atm should have enough skill in about 24h
- Armory Profile (Please link)
- Other Characters (80+): Stöldgods, crappy 80 dk, got a couple of alts between 60-72, just sold another account of mine with a lvl 80 paladin
- Previous Guilds: I haven't been active in any guild on this char for a really, really long time, but back in the days when i were an alliance, i used to play in fikaklubben and convergence Smile
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Faction change and guild dispand
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes, it is mine and has always been
- Previous MMORPGs: Guildwars for like 3 weeks, have been playing wow since the release
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? ES - chainheal and while movin i'm using riptide Smile
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Becuase my first guild wanted me to play as a restoshaman, so I lvl'd a shaman and specced resto! I specced like this in resto because that is how you are supposed to specc Wink
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below
i do actually use original wow UI, i think it is good enough
You:

Q: How old are you?: 18
Q: Nationality?: sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: played paladin back in the days, downed c'thun and 3 quarters in naxx40
Q: TBC-raid experience: everything except sunwell because of a break in wow
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) Well, in the beginning of WOTLK i lvl'd a new char ( this one ) and the moment i dinged 80 i started raiding naxx 10 and 25 with my guild, we downed both of them, also downed maly and os3drakes, and when ulduar came i took a break, but i've done all hm's after the toc patch EXCEPT for mimiron, yogg and the one be4 yogg ( cant remember name ), when toc came i started to play again and i downed anub the same week as he came, then icc came and the most of the people in my guild stopped playing and i faction changed, since then i've only done pugs, but i have downed 10/12 in icc 10 and 9/12 in icc 25, also done like 3/4, 2/3, 1/2, 0/2, 0/1 in 10man hc, no exp in RS
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Not TOO long, but i guess for a while
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Seems like a nice guild, nice progress and stuf, don't really know that much ^^
* People in Ransom that you know? No, but Krxý told me to do this app Very Happy
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Got a gf, spend some time with her ( but not during raid times Very Happy ), kickboxing and wow ofc, and I also go to school, sometimes Smile
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): hmm, well, i'm kind of a good gamer, i learn fast and i'm focused on what i'm doing, i am social and not too horny on loot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sälpojke

PostSubject: ups   [Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:32 am

Sorry, forgot armory link
Back to top Go down
sälpojke

PostSubject: wuuut   [Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:33 am

hm, not able to link it
Back to top Go down
Krxý
Krxý

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change   [Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:35 am

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=S%C3%A4lpojken

For some reason no one can link properly. Shit ass site told ya! :p
Back to top Go down
Sälpojke

PostSubject: Yay!   [Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:38 am

hahaha, well, thankyou Wink
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change   [Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:37 am

Could you whisper me ingame on Hlp or Hpl

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sälpojke

PostSubject: will do   [Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:09 am

I will whisper you when i see you come online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change   [Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Sälpojken Resto shaman, able to change
Page 1 of 1