Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Resto Druid - Cptcowboyz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cptcowboyz

[Declined]Resto Druid - Cptcowboyz Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Resto Druid - Cptcowboyz   [Declined]Resto Druid - Cptcowboyz EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:54 am

- Character Name: Cptcowboyz
- Class and Level: Druid level 80
- Professions: None atm but leveling up alchemy, people overpricing briarthorns badly:(
- Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Cptcowboyz
- Other Characters (80+): Priest level 80, old main,
- Previous Guilds (Talnivarr): Nav and Violet,
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Violet disbanded because of lack of people showing up too raids, and NaV was a "fun" guild.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?: Leveled up and geared up myself.
- Previous MMORPGs: None

Q: How old are you?:
18 Years old
Q: Nationality?:
Norwegian

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
Didn't play in vanilla.
Q: TBC-raid experience:
Raided BT before nerf on my priest.
Q: WotLK-raid experience:
On my priest i raided up too toc when that was available, on my druid i've done toc and 8 bosses icc10 and 4 bosses icc25 mostly by pugs.

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:
Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?:
Got a mic that works.

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?:
Yeah when im bored, i like to watch tankspots movies on youtubes too see what bosses do and how to down them.

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?:
Yes, Progress goes before gear.

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?:
Yeah sometimes i can stay later than that too.

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?:
Wednesday shouldn't be a problem but thursday is, i play football matches at thursday 20:15(19:15 english time) So i can't make the raids at thursday maybe if a match gets cancelled.

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?:
No, im not that kinda guy putting out applications on every guild and hope for the best, i look for one that i think is good and i can help to progress.

* Why do you want to join Ransom?:
Wanna get too see the endgame content and also get to raid in Ruby sanctum when that comes up, and raid at a high level and not random pugs.

* People in Ransom that you know?:
None as i know.

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:
Fotball mostly.

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):

I think i've gotten to learn alot from raiding in tbc, which i think have given me an advantage in raiding in wotlk, where thing was more strategic and 1 fail was a wipe, ive learned to understand all classes and healing mechanics and feel confident that i do right when im healing and not doing anything wrong.

I also feel that im a person that learns alot of listening, so i like listening to people in vt and as i mostly look on youtube tankspot videos too learn tactics, it's alot easier for me too learn by hearing than reading.

I'm a concentrated person, that focus 100% on what im doing and got a competative instinct from football, so i hate leaving raid before doing what we should have done, so i would do nearly anything to down a boss.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Resto Druid - Cptcowboyz Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Resto Druid - Cptcowboyz   [Declined]Resto Druid - Cptcowboyz EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:32 pm

really nice application, also nice the problem is that we only raid 2 nights a week and if you cant make the thursday raid there isnt much point in joining as we dont like taking peeople that cant come the following day, as we are not going to get much progress that way. on that basis Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Resto Druid - Cptcowboyz
Page 1 of 1