Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Shivac - Protection Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shivac

[Declined]Shivac - Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Shivac - Protection Warrior   [Declined]Shivac - Protection Warrior EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Hello.

- Character Name: Shivac
- Class and Level: 80 Warrior
- Spec: Protection
- Professions: Mining and Jewelcrafting (both 450)
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Shivac
- Other Characters (80+): 80 Shaman, 80 Paladin
- Previous Guilds: Aurora Borealis at Grim Batol on level 70. That was on my shaman though.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I was generally tired of wow, and needed a break. And I never found shaman as fun as warrior.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes, this is fully my account and it has been since WoW beta.
- Previous MMORPGs: Well, I tried out Conan, but wasn't any success.
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? (Revenge if possible) Shield Slam > Revenge > Shockwave > Devastate
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I've chosen this specc since I find it the best tanking specc atm. I guess I could've changed 3/3 improved thunderclap to 5/5 shield specialization since I'm done with heroics and such, but I find it very useful anyways since warriors aint the best aoe tankers these days, and the 10% extra slowing speed is very useful.

You:

Q: How old are you?:
Q: Nationality?: Norwegian
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
BWL Cleared
AQ40 Cleared
Naxxramax: Up to Maexxna

Q: TBC-raid experience: Took everything up to Muru, though this was as a elemental shaman.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: I've only done pugs, so It's not alot. But I've done up to Sindragosa in 25, and LK in 10. This on my paladin.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes. Been using VT since the Counter-Strike times and very familiar with it.
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes, loud and clear!
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes. Those were the good old times back in vanilla! :p
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes ofcourse.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes, no problemo!
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes, always has and always will.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?
No, and I wont before I've gotten an answer on my application.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I've random grouped with some people from Ransom and they seemed friendly, skilled and experienced so I thought I'd give it a shot since I'm tired of always going pugs, and I want a stable guild to go raids/instances with.
* People in Ransom that you know? I don't know anyone there, no.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: My interests is generally computers, football and MMA. I'm starting as a trainee in ICT 2. august, and I will work from 08:00 to 16:00 every day except for the weekends. I've got no girlfriend I've got no plans getting one in the nearest future ! :p
* Why should we consider recruiting you? I think you should consider recruting me to the guild since I'm a dedicated, experienced (PRE wotlk :p) and skilled player that is very flexible and does everything to help out the guild in the best way, and I'm generally a nice and friendly person.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Shivac - Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Shivac - Protection Warrior   [Declined]Shivac - Protection Warrior EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:09 am

we are not in need of tanks atm sorry Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Shivac - Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1