Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Snusmumr, Fury Warrior.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snusmumr

[Declined]Snusmumr, Fury Warrior. Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Snusmumr, Fury Warrior.   [Declined]Snusmumr, Fury Warrior. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:54 am

- Character Name: Snusmumr
- Class and Level: Level 80 Warrior
- Spec: Fury
- Professions: Herbalism and Alchemy
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Snusmumr
- Other Characters (80+): Affliction warlock, Discipline priest and Frost dps Deathknight
- Previous Guilds: on Talnivarr I've only been in "Army".
- Why did you leave last Guild?: The first and the main reason - i had to work on my thesis for university, the second reason - i didn't agree with the way the guild go.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes, this is my account since vanilla.
- Previous MMORPGs: Perfect World (Don't ever try to play this game!) Fiesta (few days), Allods online (few days) and few others, which don't worth mentioning.
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Bloodthirst -> Whirlwind -> Heroic strike spam -> instant Slam procs.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Right now fury is the most viable raiding spec for dps warriors. My spec is a standard cookie cutter spec with points in imp. intercept and heroic fury for increased mobility (For putricide like fights)

You:

Q: How old are you?: I am 25 years old.
Q: Nationality?: Russian
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Full: ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL. AQ40 up to C'thun, Ouro and Viscidus, Naxx40: 3 bosses - Anub'Arak, Grand Widow and Instructor. I wanna add, that all bosses in Naxx 40 were killed before hot staking patch, wich made naxx a little bit easier.
Q: TBC-raid experience: Full: Karazhan, ZA (bear run) Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, MH, BT. In sunwell we killed 3 bosses post nerf patch so i dont want to count that as Sunwell experience.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Full naxx, OS 2D (before Ulduar), FUll ToC (non heroic), ToGC 10 4/5 (on my lock), ICC 10 11/12, ICC 25 7/12.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes, ofc.
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Sure.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? I've been doing that since Vanilla Razz
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? 11/12 means ICC, and since i don't have Kingslayer yet, yes, i would join.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yep.
Q: Will you turn up to every Wednesday and Thursday raid? Yes, that will be no problem.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes, of course.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope, and, btw, this is my first application to a guild in my entire WoW career.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I am looking for a raiding guild with a decent progression, and Ransom seems to be one
* People in Ransom that you know? Inari and mr.B (a.k.a. Yonkou) i know them since mid TBC when we were raiding together in Army.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Outside Wow i like sports (Football/Hockey/Formula 1/Table tennis/Volley Ball), Music (Rock, Hard rock and the likes). I'm quite fond of anime, cynical humor and humor in general. Right now I'm unemployed, but i got opened application to a job, hopefully I'll get it. Sadly enough i don't have a girlfriend at the moment, but, i believe, i will fix it =)
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I am an experienced raider, I always try to perform to the best of my ability, i never come to raids unprepared - i always have flask/food buff/and different kinds of potions. Also in TBC i was one of the officers of 'Army' and my job was to watch people selfbuffs.
Back to top Go down
yonkou
yonkou

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Snusmumr, Fury Warrior.   [Declined]Snusmumr, Fury Warrior. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:32 am

Hardcore player who knows what he's doing. Used to show me ropes in TBC and the standard fury rotation : Charge, Release, Run

Sir B Approves!
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Snusmumr, Fury Warrior.   [Declined]Snusmumr, Fury Warrior. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:04 pm

im sorry bt atm fury warrior is the one class we cannot takeany more of, we have 3 active ones that show fr every raid so a fourth is just pointless, sorry but Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Snusmumr, Fury Warrior.   [Declined]Snusmumr, Fury Warrior. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Snusmumr, Fury Warrior.
Page 1 of 1