Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dualstab

[Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue   [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:39 pm

- Character Name: Dualstab
- Class and Level: Rogue, 80
- Spec: Combat
- Professions: Skinning / LW
- Armory Profile (Please link):
There seems to be a issue linking the armory link, (remove the space between eu.wowarmory) http://eu. wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Dualstab
- Other Characters (80+):
Shammysammy - 80 shaman, ally
Dreamstylè - 80 mage, Ally
Wloc - 80 lock, ally
Xelzio - 80 paladin, Horde
Render - 72 (soon to be 80) Warrior, Horde

- Previous Guilds:
I have alot of different guilds if im to list from all my chars, but from the rogue: None was in "heirloom" while lvling
- Why did you leave last Guild?:
Becouse it was a lvling guild, and with that guildname i could barely get into any raids.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?
Yes, ofcourse this is my account. i have lvled all my chars alone and gathered all the gear myself.
- Previous MMORPGs: Runescape (loooong while ago :p)
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?
i dont have a standard rotation, but the prio is S&D always up and use 5Cp eviscs unless i gotta refresh S&D
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?
I chose this specc becouse i find it a fun specc to play, and i enjoy playing it. aswell as im able to put out decent dps, the specc i have is somewhat similar to rogue builds you can find, but the points i have in Subtility is there couse with that talent i have the ability to use a 5Cp evisc even if S&D is down and then i can get enough enery to instantly stack a 2 Cp S&D again.

Me:

Q: How old are you?:
16, 17, i know there is a 18 "limit" but i find myself as a pretty mature player and i can handle most situations just as good as any 8+ can Smile
Q: Nationality?: Norway
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
I wasnt 60 by this time so dont have any exp here.
Q: TBC-raid experience:
Kara cleared. Za cleared, TK only first boss, a few bosses in BT (pre-nerf)
Q: WotLK-raid experience:
I have experience in all the content. Yet to kill: Halion 10+25, a few hardmodes in 10 man and the last few bosses in 25 man
11/12 + 7 (10)
9/12 +1 (25)

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?:
Yes, i have 3.05
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?
Yes, i have a working microphone.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?
Yes, this is what the game is about, experiencing and progressing in bossfights and new content.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?
Yes, couse i also want the boss down Smile
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?
I cant say for sure as i have school. but i will be there for most of those raids atleast. mite miss out 1 day a month, or less
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?
Yes, i feel i know the most classes pretty well, but now as a rogue ive started to read up about ARP and the other stats, yet i havent found a proper spreadsheet.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No.
* Why do you want to join Ransom?
I want to join ransom because i want to be in a raiding guild that keeps progressing, as it is now i am just doing the regular pugs 4-6/12, and as ive been at LK and i have 7 hardmodes id love to get back to hardmodes as i found em pretty fun and challenging (i like challenges)
* People in Ransom that you know?
None that i can think of.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:
I go to school, recently had a GF. and that is the reason this char havent been in a raiding guild. Other then that, no other hobbies rly, i like to go shooting and hunting but it wont come in the way of raiding Smile
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
Well, as of where i stand i am a good player and i am dedicated in the game. i know most of every class and the basic and some more advanced mechanics, as ive tryed all the classes at 80 (wow test servers). I am a rogue that is able to provide decent dps and i can say(not to brag about myself) when i had 5,4k gs i was able to push 8-9k with a 232 mainhand. and in the raid i lead today there was a rogue that barely were at 5k with 251 wepps, i know he mite have been bad but out of that i can say that i provide decent dps compared to my gear and the stats it have. i also have a paladin that i can bring to raids if there is a tank that is missing (i do not know what people here think of GS, but i have 6k+ on the paladin in tanking gear so its decent geared for icc hardmodes.

Finaly: if there is any questions, feel free to ask me in-game or on a reply to this post. (will most likely be on dualstab or Renderer ingame.)
Back to top Go down
dualstab

PostSubject: Armory   [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:32 am

The armory links for my best geared / most played chars
Links stil seem to be bugged, remove the space after "eu."
Rogue:
http://eu. wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Dualstab

Paladin
http://eu. wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=xelzio

Shaman (most event achivs and such)
http://eu. wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=shammysammy

As of writing this, i have been trying out one of the suggested combatspeccs and i found that i managed to get another 5% dps out of my gear, i have less burst but more dmg over a longer fight (dummy tests, 4 min with ea specc)
Back to top Go down
Queelie
Queelie

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue   [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:43 am

Quote :

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?
i dont have a standard rotation, but the prio is S&D always up and use 5Cp eviscs unless i gotta refresh S&D
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?
I chose this specc becouse i find it a fun specc to play, and i enjoy playing it. aswell as im able to put out decent dps, the specc i have is somewhat similar to rogue builds you can find, but the points i have in Subtility is there couse with that talent i have the ability to use a 5Cp evisc even if S&D is down and then i can get enough enery to instantly stack a 2 Cp S&D again.

Why are you not using Rupture or Blood Spatter?

You should be using this spec and these glyphs and work Rupture into your rotation.

And by the way, this is a proper spreadsheet: Aldriana's Spreadsheet - might not be updated with 3.3.5 and Halion loot, not sure though.
Back to top Go down
Dualstab

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue   [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:49 am

The reason i aint using rupture is the fact that i havent tested it too much, so i dont know what to expect when using it, but as i now have 2 combatspeccs i mite give it a go

Tyvm for the spreadsheet, it didnt have halion loot, but as i havent been there yet i dont rly care for that yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue   [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:32 pm

not a bad apply, your lack of 25 man experiance concearns me a bit, but im going to ask someone who knows about combat rogues to check out ur apply as im not the best for that as i have nver played one but i will get a final responce to you withing the next 2 days
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Dualstab

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue   [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:13 am

Aite, ill wait for a answer. ill also stay unsaved for ICC, even tho i know that marrow is the weekly.
As for my stats, i know i am below expertice cap. but im trying to get the one from Toc 10 HC, that way i shuld be capped.
Also, as for my 25 man experience. i know it isnt the best, but as i am a fast learner and i dont have any problems understanding boss mechanics it shuldnt be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue   [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:32 pm

sorry but your experiance in ICC 25 isnt really what we are looking for, sorry but Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Dualstab

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue   [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:51 am

Fair enuf. one question tho. how do you want me to get icc 25 exp when no guilds is accepting rogues anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue   [Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Dualstab - Combat rogue
Page 1 of 1