Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zinkee - Combat Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zinkee

Zinkee - Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Zinkee - Combat Rogue   Zinkee - Combat Rogue EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:21 am

Sorry for failing! D:

- Character Name: Zinkee
- Class and Level: Rogue, lvl 80
- Spec: Combat
- Professions: Skinning and LW
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): Got a druid named Catkin, Balance ms, resto os.
- Previous Guilds: Hydra and Watchmen
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I left Watchmen because they just kept arguing while we where raiding, and i got tired of their fights on vent..
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes, its my account and ive leveld em all myself =)
- Previous MMORPGs:
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Tricks of the trade to tank - Sinister to 3cp - SnD - Sinister to 5cp - Rapture - sinister to 5cp - Eviserate - sinister to 3cp - SnD - sinister to 5cp - rapture.. etc. using cds after the first SnD, refreshing Trix when it's ready again.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I play combat since thats what i think is the best spec for rogues atm, got Glyph of Sinister strike (50% change on crits to add another combo point), Glyph of Killing spree (reducing cooldown) and glyph of Tricks of the trade (it last 4 sec longer)
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below
Using:
DBM
X-perl
NiceCooldown
Sexymap
Recount
Omen3
Grid+Clickset
Bartender4
And some other.

You:

Q: How old are you?: Im 16 in december
Q: Nationality?: Swedish
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: None
Q: TBC-raid experience: Only Kara
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) Got Full Naxx10 clear, Full ulduar 10hm clear (exept Razorscale and Yogg-saron and havnt killled Algalon) Got 5/5 toc10/25, 3/5 totgc10, 1/5 totgc25, 12/12 icc10 norm (9/12 icc10hc), 10/12 in icc25 hc.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yup
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes, progressing one of my favourite parts.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes, ofc.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? If i have signed, ill be there.. if i dont sign, ill tell you why.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes, at least im trying to. :p

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No, i dont have any other.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? You seem to be a good guild with very good players, also saw u needed a combat rogue, and here i am
* People in Ransom that you know? Dont know any i think, maybe Fathorn.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I play icehockey, but if it will be in the way ill let you know. Im a easy learner so i dont got any problem in school.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I really enjoy progressing, and i think that could be one important thing. I do pretty good dps if you ask me, doing about 14k+ in 25 mans. I am a nice guy and a fun guy to raid with, usually never complain on people and such. I think i could be very useful for you and thats kind of it.

Hope you liked it. Cya around! =)
Back to top Go down

Zinkee - Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1