Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Zajfah frost dk apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zajfah

[Declined]Zajfah frost dk apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Zajfah frost dk apply   [Declined]Zajfah frost dk apply EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:35 pm

- Character Name: Zajfah
- Class and Level: level 80 death knight
- Spec: Frost dualwield
- Professions: Jc&mining
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): Had a 80 warrior but got hacked.
- Previous Guilds: Nothing special in WotLK
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I left when i moved to Talnivarr. (guild was called "Pappa Dricka" i think)
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes i have.
- Previous MMORPGs: Only WoW, tried AoC but it sucked Razz
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? Diseases > OB > BS > BS > FS > OB > OB > OB > FS > FS > FS > howling blast.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? To be honest it's a regular (still good) frost spec. Pretty much chose it because it was the first one i found.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 17
Q: Nationality?: Swedish
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
Q: TBC-raid experience: Kara, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, 2 bosses in BT and 1 Hyjal
Q: WotLK-raid experience:Naxx10/25, Ony 10/25, 4-5 Bosses in ulduar10/25, EoE10/25, OS 10/25, Icc 10 7/12. Icc25 10/12.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yep
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes ofc.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yeah i always like to raid =D
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes ofc.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes i will.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes, might miss something but trying Razz

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Looks like a good progressing guild. With some good players. I'm getting very tired of pugs.
* People in Ransom that you know? Zednic, Playtown.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I go to school (not over the summer tho), got no girlfriend, and i mostly party on the weekends.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I'm a skilled active player, dedicated and always up for some raiding. And you're in need of a frost dk and i'm just what you're looking for (i hope?=)?
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

[Declined]Zajfah frost dk apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Zajfah frost dk apply   [Declined]Zajfah frost dk apply EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:55 pm

at this moment in time we dont need another frost DK as we alread have 2 active ones both pushing nice dps so 3 is not really needed. sorry but Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net

[Declined]Zajfah frost dk apply
Page 1 of 1