Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luciola
Luciola

[Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight) Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight)   [Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:22 am

- Character Name: Luciola

- Class and Level: Death Knight (80)

- Spec: Frost

- Professions: Jewelcrafting / Mining

- Armory Profile (Please link): (Frost) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Luciola
Blood http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Luciola
- Other Characters (80+): Sikamaru, Blue (Allaince)

- Previous Guilds: Insane, Vanguard (Allaince)

- Why did you leave last Guild?: Well unfortunatly the allaince side on Talnivarr has become rather sad and quite so decided that the next thing to do was to change factions if i wished to continue playing wow on Talnivarr.

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes

- Previous MMORPGs: Aion, Battle Of The Immortals, ApB

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? IT, PS, Pest, BS*2, HB, RP dump either FS or DC depending on health....rinse and repeat.

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? Well always loved frost, plus the dps output in ICc is rather good via frost talents

- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below https://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww83/Bobflemming2323/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_090410_123028.jpg

DBM
Recount
Norm Blizz UI

You:

Q: How old are you?: 28

Q: Nationality?: South African Living In THe Uk AtM

Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: All On Rogue except Black Temple

Q: TBC-raid experience: Kara, SSC, Maggy, Tempest Keep, ZA, Gruul

Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) I have done Naxx 10/25 On Rogue, On Death Knight i have done Naxx10/25, OS10 3D, ULD10, VOa10/25, ToTC 10/25, ICC 10 (11/12) ICC 25 (4/25) RS (some attempts but no luck) i have been a very active player on allaince side but due to lack of players it has been some what a fail attempts but always on and willing to learn more. PLus i was in Insane a 10 man guild that didnt go very far Sad

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes i do

Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes i do have a mic and willing to talk if required Smile

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes i am hell i come from the allaince side ..need i say more Smile

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes i am willing to join at anytime i am req to do so and try help others to acheive what they req.

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? For sure the time we learn doing boss attempts the easier it will become to get them down

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes im on all the time.

Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes i tend to read the following sites Smile
http://www.skeletonjack.com/
http://elitistjerks.com/forums.php

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope

* Why do you want to join Ransom? Well i know that Ransom is a good guild and has players that knwo what they are doing when it comes to raid time and know how to have fun at the same time plus being and ex allaince in know that members of Ransom kick ass and dont ask names Smile

* People in Ransom that you know? None that i am aware of but have pug with one or two members since join the Horde (CallmeDeath was one i think)

* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: I like playing fps games as well, S2, D2 and so on....I currently not working but setting up my own web design company+ IT...will be attenting Uni next year to do my game design degree.

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):

I try not so sell myself cus that would be just wrong:). I am a hard working player that is willing to give my all by learning more about the game and other players, i have a sense of humour and you have to have one playnig this game. i have been playing the game for close on 5 years now and have always been up for a challenge, plus you can count on me to be at raids and bring req things ie pots buff foods etc. I wish to join a guild that has great players in and out raids and i hope that i can become a great asset to Ransom.

Kind Regards
Luciola

Back to top Go down
Inari
Inari

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight)   [Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:39 am

Very good app. I'm guessing your gear could use a bit of a tune-up, and you also lack a bit of experience for the content we do, but still thumbs up from me. Hopefully officers will agree.
Back to top Go down
Callmedeath

PostSubject: rply   [Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:15 am

Hey dude
Dont remeber you tbh but...
U got lack of gear for 25m HCs dont think you would do much dps.... Since i cant see even ur Weps atm >.< Always log with ur main gear while applyin
your Spec/glyhps seems fine
As Frost DK i would pref 21agi to place 10stats and crit+str gem
u need to ench ur Cloak
u gotta change ur ench on boots to minor speed helps alot at raids...

Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight)   [Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:50 am

Hey there,

whisper me ingame for a chat plz. you can reach me on either Hlp or Hpl

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luciola
Luciola

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight)   [Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:47 am

Will do ty and ill try get those enchants sorted too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight)   [Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Luciola (Frost Death Knight)
Page 1 of 1