Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikagee

[Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage) Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage)   [Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:26 pm

- Character Name: Hikage
- Class and Level: Rogue LvL 80
- Spec: MainSpec: Mutilate 51/18/2 OffSpec: Combat 20/51/0
- Professions: JewelCrafting, Alchemy
(Can change if the guild wants me to)

- Armory Profile : h ttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Hikage
- My Interface/UI: h ttp://img514.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnshot052510161438.jpg/
- Other Characters (80+): Dont have alts...

- Previous Guilds:
Inferium (disbanded)
Pirmal (Mergade whit a nother Guild)
Apathy (Went social)
Pwnanza (Played whit them until M'uru went down and had to quit becuse of personal reason=
Kill Loot Repeat (My only WotKL Guild and I transferd to this server whit them and now they are playing more casual)

- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has?:
I have played this character since i started the game in TBC and the LvL and gear it haves i have worked for.

- Previous MMORPGs:
Havent played alot of MMORPGs but I am a huge fan of RPG.
I´ve played everything from Wow, FF, Diablo, Dragon Age, Fallout 3
to more classic games like Zelda, Breath of Fire, Chrono Trigger.

- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? :
When it comes to my rotation it iis diffrent depending if it is singel target, AoE or 2-3 apponents.
But basicly i try to use every skill or potion i have to my advantage even if my apponent is trash mobs.
Here is a exempel on my singel target rotation :

Stealt - Gat/HfB/SnD - Multi till 4/5 Combo - Evenom - Multi till 4/5 Combo - Evenom -
Multi till 4/5 Combo - Evenom - ( After 20 Sec when my Overkill runs out i use Blood Fury - Cold Blood - Vanish - (have 4 points) -
Evenom so i reset Overkill) - then i go back to my normal rotation and wait for bloodlust or hysteria.

- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?:
My main spec is Mutilate. Reason for that is mainly becuse
I have the gear to do more dps whit my Mutilate gear then i can do whit my current Combat gear.
But i prefer Combat eny day of the week if i had the gear for it.
My offspec is of course Combat PvE 20/51/0 whit Eviscerate as main focus but
would relly like to try out the rapture spec to since it looks like a great spec.

(Both my specc are PvE becuse i only play PvE and like to have a option to change to combat for some fights
becuse i think combat can produce more damge in fights like Gunship.)

You:

Q: Name: Pouyan Safary
Q: How old are you?: 24 years
Q: Nationality?: Sweden/Stockholm
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: I started playing Wow when the burning crusade patch came out

Q: TBC-raid experience:
Karazhan (Clerad In TBC)
Gruul's Lair (Clerad In TBC)
Magtheridon's Lair (Clerad In TBC)
SSC (Clerad In TBC)
Tempest Keep (Clerad In TBC)
Caverns of Time: Hyjal Summit (Clerad In TBC)
Black Tempel (Clerad In TBC)
Zul'Aman (Clerad In TBC)
Sunwell Plateau (Clerad In TBC)

Q: WotLK-raid experience:
Trial of the Crusader (10/25) 10-man = 4/4 25-man = 4/4
The Obsidian Sanctum (10/25) 10-man = 4/4 25-man = 4/4
Vault of Archavon (10/25) 25-man = 4/4 25-man = 2/4
Ulduar (10) 10-man = 13/14
Icecrown Citadel (10/25) 10-man = 11/12 25-man = 11/12 (Done 25 man - 11/12 hardmodes whit freinds)

Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes (3.1)
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?: Yes

Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?
I have no problem whit that considering whit my TBC guild we spent a
month wiing on Muru until we perfected the encounter and got him down.
I am very used to working hard and doing everything necessary to complet a goal.

Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?:
I am very used to raid selection rotation since TBC. It was a lot more normal then that the
hardcore guilds change classes/players to maximize the setup for that raid encounter.
So of course I am redy to join whenever I am needed.

Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?:
This is a list od days/hours you can raid:

Monday 14:00 - 00:00 (later if rading)
Tuesday 12:00 - 00:00 (later if rading)
Wednesday 14:00 - 00:00 (later if rading)
Thurday 12:00 - 00:00 (later if rading)
Friday 14:00 - 00:00 (later if rading)
Satarday 10:00 - 00:00 (if im not planed something whit family and friends)
Sunday 10:00 - 00:00 (if im not planed something whit family and friends)

Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?: I have no problem whit that becuse my work hours are very flexible.

Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?:
When it comes to gathering information and reading upp on latest theory I always start whit looking upp the new patch myslef and how it effects my class.
After that i gather information form webbsites/forums like Elite Jerks and consider the information and often try it out in game to se if it is valid.
But my best koncept is talking to my rogue friends or my classleader and see what there opinion is and thats how i keep my self uppdated.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?: No...
(If i apply to a guild I will wait until i have been declined before i move forword)

* Why do you want to join Ransom?:
To be completely honest I dont know that much about Randsom beside from talking to some of your
members/trials and they seem very nice. The thing is I am trying to find a guild that is near the endgame.
I have some goals I wanne reach and I´m hoping that this guild can help me get there and I am gone do everything
I can to help them reach thers goals and Randsom looks like stable guild and that is what I want.

* People in Ransom that you know?: No I dont know eny people. I have only been on 1-2 Voa encounters whit Flaze (Nothing beside that).

*IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:
Well my name is Pouyan I´m 24 years old and have a degree in
Business Administration and Economics. I am a calm, social person that relly like RPG/Strategy.
The "addiction" started when I got my first RPG game (FF 1) after that i was "addicted" to those cind of games.
Since then I´ve played everything from Wow, FF, Diablo, Dragon Age, Fallout 3
to more classic games like Zelda, Breath of Fire, Chrono Trigger.
My all time favourites games are FF5 and FF7. My interests outside the game world is
like most people i think. I like o hang out whit my friends and do everything from
going to party to just slacking outside in the sun and playing some Soccer/basketball.
Beside that i think I have relly wierd sense of humor.

* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):
This is a very hard question to answer....
But the thing is I considerd myslef a hardcore player in TBC (I raided 5 days a week).
Since I started playing this WotKL patch I havent found my place in this game. I wish to find hardcore guild like in TBC and give it my all like before.
I personally think that action speaks louder then words. My point is i can probably wright a page on why i think i should be accepted but that dosent prove anything.
Give me a chance and i will prove it in game....
Back to top Go down
Fexxy
Fexxy

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage)   [Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage) EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:01 am

Great apply, Nice experience, you seem to know what you are talking about. Ill have a word with the other officers and see if we can fit another rogue into the core team. Will get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
Noria

PostSubject: Hey Hik!   [Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:59 pm

I ensure you he is a really good Rogue , Great Dps , Great Person , we've been togther on lots of raids on icc!!
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage)   [Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:45 pm

hye man i know u have been waiting a long while for a reply, and e have though a long time over u but a rogue just came back from vacation and we dont rly have a spot atm, was a nice apply though. if we ever te a spot open for a rogue i will maybe contact u soyr but its a Decline
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Hikage

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage)   [Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:56 am

Well that is life Smile .......

Thank you for your time ransom and goodluck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage)   [Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Application - Rogue (Hikage)
Page 1 of 1