Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Zeigan - Undead Rogue Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeigan

[Declined]Zeigan - Undead Rogue Apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Zeigan - Undead Rogue Apply   [Declined]Zeigan - Undead Rogue Apply EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:36 am

About my Character:

- Character Name: Zeigan ..
- Class and Level: Level 80 Undead Rogue ..
- Spec: Combat ..
- Glyphs: Glyph of Sinister Strike, Glyph of Eviscerate and Glyph of Killing Spree..
- Professions: Enchanting(450) - Jewelcrafting(450) ..
- Armory Profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Zeigan (might be pvp-gear equipped sometimes)..
- Other Characters (80+): I don't have another 80 atm.. I have a warlock on another server but not playing anymore..
- Previous Guilds: I haven't been in a guild before with Rogue.. With Warlock i was in a guild.. I'm a social member of Numen atm..
- Why did you leave last Guild?: On Ulduar times and all people slacked on yogg-saron and it didn't go well with further progresses on that guild.. So semi-disbanded i can say.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? : It's all mine.. You can't play with a character if you didn't level him..
- Previous MMORPGs: Never played one.. But mostly single games
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? : For Example Deathbringer Saurfang fight(0 move): I apply 5 combo points with Sinister Strike.. Then using ToTT to tank and using Killing Spree afterwards.. Like that i generate more combo points and Not wasting Slice and Dice duration.. After Killing Spree, comes the Slice and Dice and starts Sinister-Evis combo till SnD ends.. Then it's all the same.. ToTT and SnD is ALWAYS up.. And using Adrenaline Rush and Blade Flurry(Not on Deathbringer coz of adds or using with really good timing).. More fun than Assasination eh ? bounce
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?: As i said it's more fun due to Assasination spec.. Combat talents are so obvius what to spend points on.. But my only problem was with Vile Posions and Improved Posions.. Searched for it's balance a lot..
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below: I'm using default UI.. Coz adding unit frames etc i always get a problem with it and it's not useful for me at all.. I'm using DBM, Recount, TipTac, Prat.. I will add anything you say it's needed..

About Myself

Q: How old are you?
A: 21 years old..
Q: Nationality?
A: From Turkey
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience
A: I've started the game on last 15-20 days before TBC and so UNHAPPY with it Smile Was learning the game checking people talking etc Smile
Q: TBC-raid experience
A: Ironic i saw all boss kills(2nd-3rd times) but not on my character (I wasn't playing btw)..
Q: WotLK-raid experience
A: Ok I raided Naxxramas(Couldn't make Immortal), Raided Ulduar(couldn't make Yogg-saron hard modes and some other bosses);(That was with my Warlock then i started playing Rogue after 8 months), Raided ToC with pugs on Normal mod, And ICC-10 is 7/12 on Normal, ICC-25 is 6/12 on Normal.. It's hard to get achievements without helps and other pugs are just lame. So i can't say i'm a good raider atm.. I know all boss fights and missing some information on 4-5 bosses' hard modes.. Ofc it's different watching boss fights and DOING it.. So i will count my experience as i said above until i kill them 'myself'..
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?
A: Yes..
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that?
A:Got headset..
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter?
A: To be honest it's not funny but someone gotta do it Cool
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?
A: I can't be sure about that.. My local time is +1 to server time and coz of that i may not stay.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30?
A:Yes if we are close to get the kill.. But if you wipe on %70's-80's it seems raid lose his attention and it's best to break up that moment if we passed raid-time.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid?
A: I will start working and don't know about work times at this hour.. So i will need to wait to reply that answer.. But i dont think it will prevent me from raiding..
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?
A: Always doing that..Checking talents making different trees, checking about other classes, checking about new patchs and expansions.. Tbh Cataclysm is the only expansion with Rogue Smile

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?: I don't have any other application to another guild.. It's really stupid anyway.
* Why do you want to join Ransom?: I've heard you are friendly guild.. And i talked to Inflictium(the Warrior) and he was really kind to me.. And he said everyone is friendly in guild..It's the most reason i want to be in Ransom.. And also with new coming expansion I just don't want to be alone in the server, want to be a part of a guild..
* People in Ransom that you know? I know noone.. Just spoke with Inflictium as i said above..
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Goin to university, working in a theatre, hobbies; music, pc, Torrent-Addicted(Will close on raids lol) downloading films etc. Very Happy Making an archive cyclops
* Why should we consider recruiting you?: I can't say anything with current expansion but you should never let me go with the incoming Cataclysm.. I will play it from first day and the last day.. I Played 37 days with Rogue and check about my achievements etc.. It's not a rare thing to do(maybe everyone can do it) but it shows i give a damn about the game.. So want to clear the new expansion with you guys.. I'm interested in achieving and clearing.. That's all i can say.. I won't use shiny words.. These are the facts.. I don't need to add i will bring flasks etc and be on time on raid days etc ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Inflictium

[Declined]Zeigan - Undead Rogue Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Zeigan - Undead Rogue Apply   [Declined]Zeigan - Undead Rogue Apply EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:42 am

We're now located at ransom.cjb.net
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Zeigan - Undead Rogue Apply
Page 1 of 1