Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Prot/Retri Paladin (husband to Shamika who is also applying)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panda

[Declined]Prot/Retri Paladin (husband to Shamika who is also applying) Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Prot/Retri Paladin (husband to Shamika who is also applying)   [Declined]Prot/Retri Paladin (husband to Shamika who is also applying) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:31 am

- Character Name: Pendragonium (Comming from Hellscream)
- Class and Level: Paladin
- Spec: Tank and DPS
- Professions: BS and Mining both at 450
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): Pandemi (Priest Holy/SP), Pandabjørn (Druid Tank/Healer), Mage (Arcane/Fire-Frost)
- Previous Guilds: On Hellscream - Devils Angels, Warmongers and The Goddess
- Why did you leave last Guild?: My wife and I are leaving both the old guild and the Hellscream Server because we're tired of playing with noobs that dont bother reading up on tactics, or to pay attention to their surroundings.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes ofc !
- Previous MMORPGs: Lineage2 and Runescape (LOL)
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? I usually MT on Hellscream - However I do realize (from talking with Mistinsane and Jazzwyn) that I may have to DPS or act as OT if u need a tank (^_^)
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I play the tank role because I enjoy being up front and controlling the fight (bosses and adds). I've choosen my current Tanking spec based on the fact that Seal of corruption this is the best suited for AoE-Aggro - And I usually allways have either a rogue or a hunter to help me with MD or TotT. I have another build in mind if I need to produce more single target threath - but that have not been nessesary yet...
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below: Im using standard UI, also using Pally Power, Grid, DBM, Omen and recount for when im evaluating raid-players

You:

Q: How old are you?: 31 (still)
Q: Nationality?: Danish
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: None - started playing in the early WotLK period
Q: TBC-raid experience: None - started playing in the early WotLK period
Q: WotLK-raid experience: Entire Naxx - both 25 and 10 - OS 3D 10 and 25, EoE10 and 25, Ulduar 10/14 on 10 man and 9/14 on 25, TotC normal both 10 and 25 - ICC10 Normal 12/12 - ICC25 Normal 10/12 - ICC10 HC 4/12 - RS10 - Havnt tried on 25 man yet (we blame our former guilds for not having progressed more than this)
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yes ofc =)
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes ofc, that's a part of progressing
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes, usually
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes, Usually (depending on RL issues ofc)
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes, also Sunday, Monday and Tuesday - Sometimes Friday and Saturdays aswell (^_^)
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes, each patch usually provides alot of new info on changes...

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? My wife and I would like to join a guild with people of the same level of motivation, dedication and ambition as we do.
* People in Ransom that you know? Mistinsane and Jazzwyn
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Currently Self-Employed - Working as a freelance consultant in both Project Managing, ICT Networks and Security and ICT-Architecture. Spending some time on the house and the garden, but WoW seems more interesting TBH *LOL*
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):

You should recruit Shamika and me based on our level of motivation, dedication and ambition for End-Game-Raiding - Our current gear is not as good as your top raiders - However considered the amount of poor players and bad guilds on Hellscream I'd say that our gear and experience is pretty good. Also you will be getting a social set of members. We allways make sure to get repairs, money for repairs, flasks, food and other stuff in advance for the raids. We do realize that WoW is not a job, but alot of people take raiding pretty serious - and so do we - So we allways aim to help state an example =)

Cheers!
Pendragonium // Panda

Back to top Go down
Panda

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Prot/Retri Paladin (husband to Shamika who is also applying)   [Declined]Prot/Retri Paladin (husband to Shamika who is also applying) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:35 am

Sorry - for some reason I cant post links, trying this way instead - If this dont work aswell then, there is only 2 pendragoniums on the entire european set of servers - and only one is level 80 - so... I guess u have to find me manually =)

Back to top Go down
Panda

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Prot/Retri Paladin (husband to Shamika who is also applying)   [Declined]Prot/Retri Paladin (husband to Shamika who is also applying) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 am

Im giving you a wow-heroes link - here you can view both my Protection and my DPS spec =)

h ttp://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Hellscream&name=Pendragonium
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Prot/Retri Paladin (husband to Shamika who is also applying)   [Declined]Prot/Retri Paladin (husband to Shamika who is also applying) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:36 am

hye man thanks for the apply, but atm we are not in need of any tanks in the guild, thanks for the apply though and GL finding a new guild, oh and btw the dodge trinket off lootship sucks, get jugs or the one from toc 5 normal there better. Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Prot/Retri Paladin (husband to Shamika who is also applying)   [Declined]Prot/Retri Paladin (husband to Shamika who is also applying) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Prot/Retri Paladin (husband to Shamika who is also applying)
Page 1 of 1