Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Retri, Paladin

Go down 
+2
Krxý
Luriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mexoré

[Declined] Retri, Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Character Name: Mexoré
- Class and Level: B-elf Paladin, Level 80!
- Spec: Retri MS and Holy OS! (not much gear as holy!)
- Professions: Enchant (around 100) and JC (around 5) (did just start with this Proffs that's why so low!)
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): Nope :/
- Previous Guilds: Drive By Spankers
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Drive By Spankers, well i actully got kicked but i dont know why cuse the one who kicked me dont wanna tell me why! Sad
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes this is my account i started to level it from level 1 and i have done all work on the char and i have collected all gear!
- Previous MMORPGs: None!
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? JoW first and it is becuse of it do highest dps on singeltarget and it restores mana so i dont go oom!, HoW (when boss is under 20%),DS i use DS here Becuse of it do more damage then the other spells and when i got 2nd t10 set bonus it have a 40% to reduce it cd so i can use it again! and the earlier i use it the more i mby can use it aswell from the Set bonus!,CS i use CS becuse of it's damage only! it is the 4th strongest spell for a paladin in the damage way!,Conce i use here so i can get a nice aoe that tic some damage!, Exo is last becuse of it CD it do nice damage but i use it here becuse my rotation get's better with CDs and i got a long CD(15 sec),
On trash in icc (aoe mobs), i use, Conce first becuse of it do nice damage and do damage for 10 sec!, DS i use after here VERY high and nice damage(reason why i dont use it before conce is becuse it is nice to have a conce up before other attacks!),CS i use here which hit more then 1 mob and do nice dps!,JoW not so good in aoe but atleast i get some mana!,Exo last becuse of it CD.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I have chosen to play Retri becuse of i like to see my dps be on the top5 dpsers in the raid and i like to give tips to other paladins that dont do the same dps!
My talents is 11/5/55, i have this specc becuse of it is the best pve dps specc! and it works fine for me in the dps!
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below:

You:

Q: How old are you?: 17
Q: Nationality?: Sweden
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: None :/
Q: TBC-raid experience: None :/
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) Okej i did start play in wotlk 3.3.2 i think it was!, In Toc 10 i have done Call of the Crusade and i also got the achi Salt and Pepper:P, In Toc 10 HC i havn't done becuse dont seems that the pugs is good enough for that! Sad, And in Toc 25 normal i have Call of the Crusade and same here done seems like Pugs is good enough for Toc25 HC! Sad, In Icc 10 i got 12/12 Normal and 9/12 HC! i know the tacts for other bosses aswell! and In icc 25 i got 8/12 (JUST PUGS!) but i know the tacts for all bosses and i look tacts on my other computer before raid so i can be well prepared! i also read tactis and if i am not 100% sure on something i will ask someone in the raid/guild so i get 100% about it!!
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes ofc! Also got Ts and Mumble!
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes Ofc i got a working mic!
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Ofc! U need to learn about it before u get some progress! and it is good becuse then i gonna know how u guys do in the raids! Smile
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Ofc! Just glad to help my guild! dont mind if it is 1/12 or 11/12 i just dont get as many frost as the other but what ever!
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes ofc! i can stay up to around 01:00 - 01:30! so that's isn't a problem! Smile
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes i will! and if i mby gonna be 10-15min late i will tell why go a guild leader or Raid leader so u guys know why i be late! cuse i hate when ppl shows up after 10min after the raid should begin! (if they haven't tell why to a raid leader or someting!)
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes i do! i read at Elitistjerks everyday! and i look at other sites and asked ppl ingame if there is anything knew about a retri or holy paladin!

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? well it was actully one Mage in the guild that asked if i wanna join the guild (mage name Krxý i think it was!), and i want to join Ransom becuse u guys have helped me if i have asked question about my class and tips for my gear and such!(was a long time ago but u guys did help me!), and i know that u guys do progress and help trail accs to be better players and have fun when raiding and are friendly! Smile
* People in Ransom that you know? No :/
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Girl friend but she dont mind if i play becuse she play on my char sometimes aswell(NOT in raids!)!, i drive motcross but it's not gonna be a problem with the raid times!
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): 'm a good team player, i love being in raids and i think that i'm good doing it. I love playing wow and i think that i'm good at it, if you accept me in to your guild you wont be dissapointed
Back to top Go down
Mexoré

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:38 pm

SRY FORGOT! (dont got a new pic on my raid ui that's why it isn't here but i will link when i get a picture of it!)
Back to top Go down
Mexoré

PostSubject: Armory   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Luriel

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Please link ur armory profile.

Regards Luriel
Back to top Go down
Krxý
Krxý

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:26 pm

I'll link it for him cause atm even i've been having problems getting to the armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Mexor%C3%A9

Back to top Go down
Inari
Inari

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:21 am

Mexoré wrote:
Character Name: Mexoré
- Why did you leave last Guild?: Drive By Spankers, well i actully got kicked but i dont know why cuse the one who kicked me dont wanna tell me why! Sad

This causes some alarm bells in my head. Now either the Officer that kicked you is stupid (in which case that's good for you), or you did something stupid and didn't realise it (in which case that's very bad for you).

Other than that, gear is OK'ish, good gemming and enchants. Give us a list of your addons or a screenshot asap.
Back to top Go down
Mexoré

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:21 am

Well the kick from Drive By Spankers can be that i got inv to a raid (and i didn't know it they just inv me so i wasn't prepared or something ) so can be that!

Yes ofc i wil try to get a Screenshot in a raid but i talked to Hlp yesterday and he said it wasn't a problem but OFC i will try to get into a raid so u guys cna get a Screenshot! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mexoré

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:31 am

Forgot to list my addons sry!

Omen3
DBM
Grid (easier to get the target when u gonan bit on BQ)
Recount
FCFS(sometimes)
Carbonite
Bartender4
Pallypower ofc!
Back to top Go down
Tabulator
Tabulator

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:09 am

Thumbs up from me, wanna see this guy in action!
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:41 am

Thank you for being patient with us, we are still discussing your app! we haven't forgotten. we will get back too you with the decision as soon as we can

Back to top Go down
Mexoré

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:46 am

Okej Smile, well ofc i will be patient!

Just write here if u wanna ask something Ingame or if u wanna take it over the replys! i will answer everything! Smile
Back to top Go down
Krxý
Krxý

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:35 am

To be honest, after Tabulator's green light, and my many chats with this player in game. He has my green light as well.

He might need some adapting, but I heard he got declined once long ago by Margarett, and he's been gearing up to raid with Ransom. For me thats dedication.

Gives me the feeling, he responded to Margs decline by gearing up and not looking elsewhere. I like it.
Back to top Go down
yonkou
yonkou

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:09 am

Who is this "Margarett" fella anyway? Like he's got anything to say around here
Back to top Go down
Krxý
Krxý

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 am

Hello,

Sorry for the long wait, and I want to thank you for your patience. Your application was good put aside your difficulties towards the English language, your gear was good enough (some minor fixes were needed), and we appreciate the effort you put into Ransom. However, after discussing your application with the officers, and having a look at our current raiding roster, we simply can not fit in another Paladin. Yes, we are unfortunately full at the moment. Therefore, I am going to have to Decline you.

Best of luck finding another guild.
Regards,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Retri, Paladin   [Declined] Retri, Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Retri, Paladin
Page 1 of 1