Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] DPS DK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edmon

[Declined] DPS DK Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] DPS DK   [Declined] DPS DK EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:58 am

- Character Name: Edmonatron
- Class and Level: Death Knight, 80.
- Spec: 0/17/54, willing to change.
- Professions: JC and BS
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): None
- Previous Guilds: On this realm, Jersey Shore and KOPS.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: It's a PvP guild Razz
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes
- Previous MMORPGs: Runescape xD
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? IT PS SS BS pest, SSx5 while unloading DCS, BS, pest, SSx5 repeat
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I feel I have mastered this spec and am very comfortable with it.
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below: Using standard Blizzard UI, just got my recount and boss mods Razz

You:

Q: How old are you?: 18
Q: Nationality?: Irish
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Killed everything apart from 6/12 in Naxx
Q: TBC-raid experience: Killed everything apart from Kil'jaeden
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL): Just came back from a lengthy break (had some serious exams) so the experience isn't really up to date. I've been pugging, which has been hard, so i've only got 10/12 bosses in ICC25 and 3 on heroic. Pre-ICC i've cleared everything pretty much as soon as it came out.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Good progress, the people I have talked to have been nice Smile
* People in Ransom that you know? Not properly Sad
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: None really xD
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I'm a skilled DK (s5/6 Gladiator) and i'm dedicated to improving my character. I'm always looking to improve my DPS, if I have to spend 200g for a 2 strength increase, I won't complain. I'm punctual, will be there on time and won't ninja d/c if i'm getting tired or whatever. I'm a focused raider, I don't alt-tab.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Inari

[Declined] DPS DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS DK   [Declined] DPS DK EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:52 am

Can you log out in your PVE gear? Currently you have PVP gear on. Also, do you use any threat meter addon? Normally threat isn't a huge issue with our tanks but it is important for a few fights like Princes and LDW.
Back to top Go down
Edmon

[Declined] DPS DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS DK   [Declined] DPS DK EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:36 am

Oh sorry yeah should be ok now. You might see some 25 spell pen gems in places, they won't be there in raids ofc.

Don't currently have a threat meter but that can be fixed Smile

Just sent my rogue mate over to apply, I can tell you that he's a very dedicated person irl and in game. He puts his all into raiding and has been no.1 DPS in pretty much every raid i've been in with him. If you decide not to take me in, I would strongly recommend taking him.
Back to top Go down
Edmon

[Declined] DPS DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS DK   [Declined] DPS DK EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Seems I can't add links without being a member. My TBC/vanilla char was called Stepback on the realm Magtheridon if you wanna check him out Smile
Back to top Go down
Chocolade
Chocolade

[Declined] DPS DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS DK   [Declined] DPS DK EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Why the fuck do you have glyph of pestilence instead of Icy Touch one? Your dps is way higher with that.
Why have Spell Pen in your gear? It's in your weap, PVE legs and PVE Belt.

If it was up to me you would be declined.
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

[Declined] DPS DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS DK   [Declined] DPS DK EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:27 am

Hey There!

First of all thank you for the apply! A few things I need to mention before I tell you my decision. First of all we look for a minimum requirement of 12/12 ICC normal and a few heroics, this you do not have. We also ask for applicants to have (as a general rule) full 264 gear, if lower to be BiS, this you do not have. We ask applicants to spend time and effort on their application which seems only fair if you want us to spend the time and effort organising and progressing with you, this you have not done. ALso as a final note your hunter is a level 70 twink alt which you clear through TBC content, something you did not mention but rather lead us to believe thast you cleared the content when it was the end game content. For these reason I am going to say

Declined

Thanks, Hlp
Back to top Go down
Edmon

[Declined] DPS DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS DK   [Declined] DPS DK EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:49 am

'ALso as a final note your hunter is a level 70 twink alt which you clear through TBC content, something you did not mention but rather lead us to believe thast you cleared the content when it was the end game content.'

That simply isn't true. I'd also like to point out that your application template doesn't leave alot of room to put effort in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Declined] DPS DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS DK   [Declined] DPS DK Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] DPS DK
Page 1 of 1