Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Dk Dps .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunnargrus

[Declined] Dk Dps . Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Dk Dps .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:39 am

- Character Name: Gunnargrus
- Class and Level: Death knight lvl 80
- Spec:i can play any specc and have the gear for it but i talked to Hlp and he said you guys
needed a unholy dk so thats what il be .
- Professions: mining /jc kinda low jc cause i changed from engineering not long ago.
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Gunnargrus
- Other Characters (80+): Talondruid , familyman , milotis
- Previous Guilds:on my dk it was Oblivions caress (oblivion reborn on alliance )
- Why did you leave last Guild?: i had played wow for 3 years non stop and needed a pause so i took 4 month break
and they had faction changed they said i could get back in when i came back from my pause but when i faction changed they were full on melee dps :/
so after then i have puged mostly and played on my hunter on daggerspine eu with some mates of mine.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes .
- Previous MMORPGs: wow , everquest, Aion
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? well as unholy it´s ps-it-bs-ss-bs-dc-HoW-ss-bs-ss-bs-dc-dc-dc//
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? well my unholy specc is the usual one 0-17-54
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below [Declined] Dk Dps . Ransooom.th

You:

How old are you?: 18
Nationality?:sweden
Pre-TBC raid experience: none
TBC-raid experience:ssc tk zul aman kara.
WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) naxx 10/25 maly 10/25 os 10/25 os 10 man 2D pre uld os 25 man 3 d pre uld. ulduar 10/25 some hardmodes (milotis)
totc 10/25 totgc 5/5 madskill totgc 25 man 3/5 no guild at that time so diddnt get much further.
icc 10/25 11/12 wassnt there on the 25 man kill raid but was at lk for 1.5 month so it´s not like i dont know the tacts. icc 10 man hc 8/12 25 man hc 6/12
(milotis /gunnargrus) Ruby sanctum 25 man (milotis)
Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yeaa
Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yeap
Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yes ofc.
Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?
If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yea no problem
Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes ofc have had guilds on my hunter with 4 raids a week and we had to show up every raid´s so np .

Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? yea every patch .

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?yes Bootybaybullies just aplied cause i diddnt have a guild but they have 3-4 active dk´s and
you guys can prob offer me a solid raid spot so your my first choice.

* Why do you want to join Ransom? well it seems like a nice guild with cool people and good progress and have nice raid times and days wich suit me very well.
* People in Ransom that you know? asyn, scizzors
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: well i like sitting at the computer since well its kinda important when you are education urself as a computer technican
. i like fishing , i work at a local company when they need a hand but it´s weekends. have a girlfriend jessica we have 3 months the 26 , well
thats about it .
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): well im a raider thats what i do in wow i pvp just for fun occasional duels outside og etc but other that that
i just trying to have fun while playing and seeing the new content . but the basics really , i play to have fun raids is fun to me and sitting on vent with cool people during raid hours it´s a every day treat
something to look forward too. well hope you had fun reading this and hope to hear from you soon /Gunnargrus

Last edited by Gunnargrus on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chocolade
Chocolade

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dk Dps .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Why are you using MEdallion of the Horde?
Why are you logged out in your frost-specc?
Why do you have mining as a dps dk? It increases your stamina, that's not required for a dps dk. You get more chance of being accepted if you get a proff that increases your dps stats.

I'm just saying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gunnargrus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dk Dps .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 am

Chocolade wrote:
Why are you using MEdallion of the Horde?
Why are you logged out in your frost-specc?
Why do you have mining as a dps dk? It increases your stamina, that's not required for a dps dk. You get more chance of being accepted if you get a proff that increases your dps stats.

well i use mining a lot to get money and to lvl up jc and when jc is up its possible im gonna get enchanting but atm i dont feel like changing mining while lvling up jc but yea your right .
well cause i love hanging outside OG and dueling i can log out in my dps gear if you want but if its the trinket your intrested in il just tell you now , Deaths choice and herkuml war token .
im loged out in my frost specc cause its my main specc atm my other specc is unholy pvp , i will change to unholy 0/17/54 if i get accepted if you wanna insepct the specc yourself you can look up any dk 80% have 0/17/54 but if you wanna check on me just whisper me online and we meet Smile
Back to top Go down
Chocolade
Chocolade

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dk Dps .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:40 am

I've got an 80 dk myself unholy specc.
Just giving you these tips so you get a better chance of being accepted Very Happy
I also noticed that the Herklum War Token (got it myself) is actually worse then the 251 LAdy Deathwhipser drops (Not remembering the name exactly).
But I don't got that trink myself atm so I'll not yawn about that haha Very Happy

Hope you get accepted, your gear is good Yarrr pirat
Back to top Go down
Asyn
Asyn

PostSubject: .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:08 am

Played a 10 man with him one day, he did pretty decent dps. Not a bad player.
Back to top Go down
Gunnargrus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dk Dps .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:40 am

Chocolade wrote:
I've got an 80 dk myself unholy specc.
Just giving you these tips so you get a better chance of being accepted Very Happy
I also noticed that the Herklum War Token (got it myself) is actually worse then the 251 LAdy Deathwhipser drops (Not remembering the name exactly).
But I don't got that trink myself atm so I'll not yawn about that haha Very Happy

well for a single target fight herkulm war token is better checked on rawr a program i use to check wich gear is better with my talents and simulate dps but with much movement like there is in icc´s harder content Whisper Fanged skull would be better but thats on my char so cant really say about yours but i use Darkmoon card greatness for fights with more movement insteed of herkulm war token

Yea i hope so too you seem like a nice person x)=)
Back to top Go down
Zombarbie

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dk Dps .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 pm

taking a quick look at ur gear,

ur better of with Agility + 3% crit meta, and placing 10 stats in ur chest, and regemming ur other blue gem in ur neck to 20 str, as it will maximize ur dps. since the extra blue gem gives no dps benefit.

23 haste will be more beneficial to your dps on your cloak rather than agility as DK's scale well with haste atm.

ur spec and glyphs are optimal. however ur boot enchant might be worth replacing to 15 stam - run speed, according to your playstyle, but icc requires a fair amount of movement.

im not sure on your playstyle or anything, but this is a quick overview.

/w in game if u need more advice or want a chat

didskewl
zombaddie
badcatqt

Back to top Go down
Asyn
Asyn

PostSubject: .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:58 am

Quote :
Why did you leave last Guild?: i had played wow for 3 hours non stop and needed a pause so i took 4 month break

That's real hardcore yo

Quote :
* Why do you want to join Ransom? yes Bootybaybullies just aplied cause i diddnt have a guild but they have 3-4 active dk´s and
you guys can prob offer me a solid raid spot so your my first choice.

Seems like we are the 2nd.

Quote :
WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) naxx 10/25 maly 10/25 os 10/25 os 10 man 2D pre uld os 25 man 3 d pre uld. ulduar 10/25 some hardmodes (milotis)
totc 10/25 totgc 5/5 madskill totgc 25 man 3/5 no guild at that time so diddnt get much further.

Can't find anywhere on you did Ulduar hardmodes on your Hunter, on your DK you have some but yeah in 264 gear anything is possible, also S3D 25 man is killed in 2010, doubt that's pre ulduar, no TOTGC 25 3/5 on any of them either just 10 man.

Quote :
icc 10/25 11/12 wassnt there on the 25 man kill raid but was at lk for 1.5 month so it´s not like i dont know the tacts. icc 10 man hc 8/12 25 man hc 6/12
(milotis /gunnargrus) Ruby sanctum 25 man (milotis)

You have 6/12 normal on your hunter with 4/12 heroic and 2 of those bosses also on your DK, thats not 6 but 4/12 heroic.
Back to top Go down
Gunnargrus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dk Dps .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:01 am

haha that first meant 3 years x) .

well can you blame me (all swedish > english) and so what i wrote the wrong answer at the wrong question but im sure you allready got that . But il change it to the right question Smile

well yea we was on hardmodes any ways im not checking everything exact on my hunter we were at hardmodes was a long time ago and i dont check my achives everytime i aply to a guild all i recall is that at that time we had downed yogg and we at some random hardmodes .well my druid talondruid have the os 25 man 3 d pre uld . on totgc 25 its possible i dont have 3/5 down joined a pug every week with a pvp guild but i recall being at them first 1 was down cause i remember getting loot there . I dont really hunt for achivements and wow issnt that big a part of my life so i memorise my achivements so yea my info about my progress issnt that exact

But yea thx asyn for clearing that up and refreshing my memory .
Back to top Go down
Asyn
Asyn

PostSubject: .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:12 am

Quote :
well yea we was on hardmodes any ways im not checking everything exact on my hunter we were at hardmodes was a long time ago and i dont check my achives everytime i aply to a guild

So, you don't put effort in applications?

Quote :
all i recall is that at that time we had downed yogg and we at some random hardmodes .well my druid talondruid have the os 25 man 3 d pre uld . on totgc 25 its possible i dont have 3/5 down joined a pug every week with a pvp guild but i recall being at them first 1 was down cause i remember getting loot there . I dont really hunt for achivements and wow issnt that big a part of my life so i memorise my achivements so yea my info about my progress issnt that exact

If you mean Talondruid, the Alliance druid here on Talnivarr then I don't know where you have been looking but I cannot see any Sartharion achievement. Also you are no achievement hunter, you don't have to be a achievement hunter to get dungeon achievements which you obviously do not have. Noone of your characters show me they have 3/5 TOGC 25 either. also you do not have Yogg hardmode/normal on your druid/dk/hunter only some easy HM's you got in a PUG, I don't see why you lie in your application or even take the time to do a spelling check.
Back to top Go down
Gunnargrus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dk Dps .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 am

i do put a effort in aplications i took like 30 min to do it but yes no one need´s a dk on this server exept a few so myabe after like 5 of i get careless.

and about joining yogg i said we had i hadnt i wassnt there that raid but after that i remember we were looking for the esiest hardmodes to do and we tried some cant recall if we downed something cause i left shortly after we started cause my friends started playing on talnivarr again .

thats not what i meant and you know it i said that in context to what i said about me not recalling all acihvments cause they all are on many chars. i said in the other reply that its true i remember being at them but cant remember if i downed ehm or not exept first since i got loot there.

i diddnt lie about it i just diddnt take the time to check every piece of info about my progress since its more of a measure where you have been and if you have had training in the field at that boss aint saying tho that its ok to say you have achive just becuse you have been at that boss but i really dont take the time to check it i will do it in the future ^^.

im not from uk i havent had all that experience spelling but i never have a problem not getting understood and no one has ever complained about it before ^^
Back to top Go down
Asyn
Asyn

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dk Dps .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:31 am

Quote :
im not from uk i havent had all that experience spelling

Our beloved GM is from the UK and he can't spell that good either Razz
Back to top Go down
Gunnargrus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dk Dps .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:16 am

Im sure he´s much better then me tho Razz
Back to top Go down
Zombarbie

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dk Dps .   [Declined] Dk Dps . EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:22 am

Sorry, your application has been decline, as we do not require DKs at the moment

-didskewl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dk Dps .   [Declined] Dk Dps . Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Dk Dps .
Page 1 of 1