Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spiny

[Declined] Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Application   [Declined] Application EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:06 am

- Character Name: Spiny
- Class and Level: Blood elf / 80
- Spec: MS Holy and OS DPS
- Professions: Jewelcrafting 450 and Inscription 450
- Armory Profile (Please link):
- Other Characters (80+): Spinman Drood 5,9 healer - Spinball warrior 5,8 tank - Spinx Dk 5,8 Tank - Spinpriest 5,6 healer - Spinz 5,3 hunter - spini 5,4 warlock
- Previous Guilds: non on this toon but I have been in kinitec on me drood
- Why did you leave last Guild?: ppl never show up for raid, no even GL
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? All of them
- Previous MMORPGs: only WOW
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? As pala i do mainly tank healing and help on raid healing aswell - On Tank healing I use Sacred Shield and Beacon up all the time, and at the same time i use judgement on the main target.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?. - Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below

- Ui spartan, bartenter 4, grid, clique, omen, recount, decurseiv, clcbpt, visualheal, palapower

You:

Q: How old are you?: 41
Q: Nationality?: Danish
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
Q: TBC-raid experience: BT, kara and many other on div. toons
Q: WotLK-raid experience: have do 6/12 on pala but 11/12 on me drood healer in ICC 10 - done full in Ulduar 10 on me warrior - totc 10 and 25 full some HC - haved no yet do RC
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? looking forward to it :-)
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? anytime
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? OFC :-)
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? 24/7 gamer so Yes i will
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No
* Why do you want to join Ransom? To learn from a exp. guild
* People in Ransom that you know? sry no.. only PUG with so of u.
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Im a manager for 200 employee in a big company. married and got a child
* Why should we consider recruiting you? Im a quick learner and is mature there for know when to speak. always online to help other guild members
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

[Declined] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Application   [Declined] Application EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:09 am

Hey There!

First of all thank you for the apply! I am going to be honest with you, as a WoW player I think you are the type of hardcore player we are looking for, though your dedication throughout PvE seems to be quite low for what we are looking for. Your WotLK experience included in this. Also your gear itself on your paladin is too low for what we are looking for. Sadly with all of this and the fact that we 5 heal this instance, meaning you will be our main tank healer, I am not satisfied that you would be able to heal the damage taken. Finally your application itself is not indepth enough and you clearly have not spent alot of time on it, rather answering the minimal to some questions. So for now i am going to have to say Declined though if you can find a way to sort out the listed issues then I would be happy to let you reapply.

Thanks Hlp
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Application
Page 1 of 1