Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]application for jonbonjovi

Go down 
+3
djeveljenta
Luriel
jonbonjovi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jonbonjovi

[Declined]application for jonbonjovi Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]application for jonbonjovi   [Declined]application for jonbonjovi EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:33 am

Character Name: jonbonjovi
- Class and Level: lvl 80 bloodelf hunter
- Spec:MM for pve survival for pvp
- Professions: mining and herbalism
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Jonbonjovi
- Other Characters (80+): i have lvl 80 rogue in frostwhisper server
- Previous Guilds: I'm new to this realm, but in my last realm, I was in Ergenekon which is my IRL friends guild
- Why did you leave last Guild?: i've migrated here
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? yea only me
- Previous MMORPGs: knight online
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?i start with MD on tank then use SS then i open rapid fire and kill command and then aimed shot >chimera shot>steady shot.afte the effects of rapif fire i open readiness then again i open raipid fire and kill command >SS>aimed >chimera>steady.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?i think this is best rotation to do high dps
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below
DBM recount atlasloot gear score

You:

Q: How old are you?: 21
Q: Nationality?:turkish
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:
Q: TBC-raid experience:karazhan black temple
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL)this is my second lvl 80 char.and i have been playing with jonbonjovi for 6 mounths.i have 9/12 achi in 25man.im not a ks because i had no time to play and had no guilt with icc progress.now i have enough time to play .
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yes
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12?sure
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? yes
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? yes
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class?yea

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time?nop
* Why do you want to join Ransom? one of the best guilt in sevrver.i will be appriciate if u accept me
* People in Ransom that you know? mourula.hi s my irl friend
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc:im in univercity,mechanical engineering.i like swimming.and im a pro swimmer.and i love aviation.and also im a planor pilot.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question):i dont know if u need hunter but i see myself as a good hunter.i have 6k gs and it will help to down the boss.now i want to do some serius things and its a great chance for me to join ransom.you wont be disappointed Smile
Back to top Go down
Luriel

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]application for jonbonjovi   [Declined]application for jonbonjovi EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:50 am

Hello there,

I am not really a member of this guild yet but I was reading trough your application and feel that I have to reply with some sentences of my opinions.

First of all why did you choose your selection of professions?

Second, to mention gear score in your application is not a wise thing to do when you are applying to an semi-hardcore guild.

Third, Your application is pretty weak overall, as you apply yourself in a semi-hardcore guild. How much time did you use to write your application?

And finally I wish you good luck with your application and try to consider my opinions wise.

Regards Luriel
Back to top Go down
Troll

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]application for jonbonjovi   [Declined]application for jonbonjovi EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 am

Your rotation is wrong.

TROLL! alien
Back to top Go down
djeveljenta

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]application for jonbonjovi   [Declined]application for jonbonjovi EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:54 am

Hey ther im just gonna point a couple things like your meta is wrong switch to 21agi 3%crit then you need 10+stats gem
sup with shoulder /chest enchant
Back to top Go down
Inari
Inari

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]application for jonbonjovi   [Declined]application for jonbonjovi EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:17 am

Extra points if you can use spaces and capitals after a fullstop.
Back to top Go down
Soph

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]application for jonbonjovi   [Declined]application for jonbonjovi EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:30 am

check my points i posted in abid's application.!
Back to top Go down
Hlp
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]application for jonbonjovi   [Declined]application for jonbonjovi EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:00 am

Hey there!

thank you for the application but Declined
Back to top Go down
jonbonjovi

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]application for jonbonjovi   [Declined]application for jonbonjovi EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:25 am

.u see yourselfs as a god..and thats make me funny.and get a life and this is the best advice from me
Back to top Go down
Tabulator
Tabulator

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]application for jonbonjovi   [Declined]application for jonbonjovi EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]application for jonbonjovi   [Declined]application for jonbonjovi Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]application for jonbonjovi
Page 1 of 1