Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Lunachick / MM Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunachick1990

[Declined]Lunachick / MM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Lunachick / MM Hunter   [Declined]Lunachick / MM Hunter EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 am

- Character Name: Lunachick.
- Class and Level: 80 Hunter.
- Spec: MM, Offspec Survival.
- Professions: Skinning & Leatherworking.
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Lunachick
- Other Characters (80+): Duijves ( 80 Warrior. )
- Previous Guilds: S C R A P Y A R D & Delicious.
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I left Delicious since they are only a 10man Raiding Guild and i got sick of it.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes.
- Previous MMORPGs: None.
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? SerpentString, AimedShot, Chimera, Steadyaim Spam, Till the others are off Cooldown. And KillShot when Needed.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? At the moment i think MM is the highest DPS output, Well i tryed Survival aswell it isnt that low, but i still preffer MM Since i played it from the start and never changed it.
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below

Its just the Standard UI from WoW. But if u still need a Screenshot let me know and ill get you one.

Recount
DBM
Raidframes

You:

Q: How old are you?: 19
Q: Nationality?: Netherlands
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Was not raiding here.
Q: TBC-raid experience: Cleared all. But never been in Sunwell.
Q: WotLK-raid experience: (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL) ICC10 11/12 ICC25 7/12 Cleared the rest aswell, But not RS.
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes.
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes.
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Ofcourse, if you cant stand wiping you should not play this game, atleast not the PVE part.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Always.
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? That wont be a problem.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? I will.
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yep, and i got a good friend of mine that plays hunter from the beginning aswell, we talk allot with each other about the class and the game.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Nope.
* Why do you want to join Ransom? Seems like a nice and stable Guild. Since i tryed another guild but they were full on Hunters.
* People in Ransom that you know? Nope
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Soccer/Tennis. Going out with friends, Chilling around. Accountancy on school at the moment. And also a girlfriend.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): Im Nick, 19 Years old living in the Netherlands, U should pick me cause im a nice guy to play with, i wont whine on a damm thing. I like to learn fast and get the raids going. Im not a slacker, never been one.
Back to top Go down
Soyl
Soyl

[Declined]Lunachick / MM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Lunachick / MM Hunter   [Declined]Lunachick / MM Hunter EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 am

This is just a joke, if you wont put any effort in your application then forget about seriously.

if you want to try again you should look at our new wepsite.

http://ransom.cjb.net/
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Lunachick / MM Hunter
Page 1 of 1