Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jomotei

[Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter   [Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:47 am

Character Name: Jomotei
- Class and Level: Hunter Level 80
- Spec: Sv
- Professions: Jewlcrafting/Enchanting
- Armory Profile (Please link): Other Characters (80+):
- Previous Guilds:
I migrated here from a server called Eonar just before the expansion released.
While doing that I also did a sexchange, female orcs are pretty! So I played as Teila on this server.

When arriving to Defias I joined a guild called <Thirteenth Regiment> a short time after I reached 80. Had a good time there and got in touch with the current content, one of the greatest feelings I ever achieved in WoW was when we got KT on 10man for the first time.
I moved up a bit when I left for a guild called <Alas thus be thine face>, the guild im currently in for that matter.
We killed Malygos on 10 man the day before I joined, they kinda bribed me with the one handed sword that dropped, Hailstorm.
I enjoyed my time there but after a while they got more inactive, so I decided to try my luck in a bit more core raiding environment. That was when I joined TEF.
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes
- Previous MMORPGs: Not alot really the pc games i play are wow and shooting games such as mw2.left 4 dead ect ect
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter?
Shot queue/priority would be: Kill Shot>Explosive Shot>Black Arrow>Serpent Sting>Aimed Shot>Steady Shot.
Im aware with the serpent sting being really neat and heard about ppl prioriting that before black Arrow, I just havnt got around to test it, my sheet still says black arrow should be applied before it.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices?
Class role:Class role:
My role in raids is to deliver high amounts of damage to the target to get the target down as quick as possible.
When coming to a raid, I bring enough money for repairs as progress can be expensive. Flasks and food that fits my class is an obvious thing to bring. Even bandages for emergencies.

By playing a hunter it's as important as any class to know what you are doing. As a hunter you need to manage the aggro, assisting tanks on building aggro, be an exceptional kiter on certain encounters aswell as knowing the best rotation for your spec and do it flawless. Movement, reaction, communication and presence is of course the most important role everyone has.

I am always reading up on changes by using ElitistJerks, Tankspot-forums aswell as using the Norwegian wow-forums. Im also discussing with others on how to improve myself as a hunter by using different techniques, rotations and so on.
Spec:Things in my spec that I think might need an explanation:
I’m currently in a 0/18/53 spec, In 3.2 we got the new tier gear, and with the 2set bonus, our serpent sting will now crit, and it does that fairly often. That made me move three point to[Improved Serpent Sting]in the Marksman Tree, that are three points I think is kinda mandotary as long as we have the 2set bonus of tier 9.
I just simply stole those points from [Resourcefulness]. The point’s was worth more dps in Imp. Stings because of the cooldown on [Lock and Load], if I have too many point’s in it I might throw away a few Black Arrow tics when they simply can’t give me a L n’L Proc.

And other thing are my 1/3 in [Exposed Weakness], in 3.2.2 they made the serpent sting crit’s being able to trigger the regular chance on crit effects I got both thru talents and trinkets.
That along with my 53% unbuffed crit makes it safe to only have one point in there, 92%ish up time calculated by the spreadsheet.

I’m also aware of the 2 points in [Improved Aspect of the Hawk] is pretty neat, as the BiS sheet says . Tho as I’m not there yet I rather put those 2 points in [Hunting Party], so far it seems 2% agility is superior, not by far tho, as said, I always check other options when there’s a new upgrade in reach.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 17
Q: Nationality?: English
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience:Raiding experience: TBC: SCC, Maggy, Gruul, KZ, ZA, Eye and Winterchill in MH cleared.
WotLK: Pretty much everything but a few hardmodes in uld25. Algalon25 and TotGc25. icc10 8/12 and same for 25 both done hc lootship but that does not really count
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: Yes
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? Yes
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? Yes i have done this alot in the past.
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? Yes i would because i would be learning the fight helping guild progress and maybe even downing the boss Smile
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? Yes i controll my playing times so i would stay past the time.
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? Yes
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Explanation spec: I’m always trolling EJ, pretty much every day before login into WoW, to stay updated on what’s going on and to ensure I have the latest sheet downloaded and ready for use. I also checking my spreadsheet every time there’s an new upgrade gained.
To ensure my talents, gems and other piece’s of gear works together in the best possible way.

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? No i dont
* Why do you want to join Ransom? I would like to join ransom because my some friends where telling me that you have nice progress and know what your doing when it comes to raiding.
* People in Ransom that you know? I dont know anyone Sad
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: My irl intrest are computers is wich i have just done at college and will be going back after the summder break when i say computers i mean rpogramming and graphic design/website desigin.
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): You should consider recruiting me because i am a dedicated player who knows how to play his class always willing to help people out and i am a very nice guy. Smile

I have added two extra things in my app to make it abit bigger i hope that is ok.

/jomo

Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter   [Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:20 pm

hey, very nice apply just one promblem, i tried to find you on armoury and there are two hunters under your name both female Blood elf, but niether are on our realm or in a guild you mentioned in your apply. to help me find you either link you armour or answer these questions:
Name of character:
Realm:
Guild:
Race and gender:

thanks for your apply and hopefully your gear will be as good as your apply thanks for now , i will give you a final responce once i have seen your armoury
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Jomotei

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter   [Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:16 am

Name of character: jomotei
Realm: Twlights hammer
Guild: Chilled
Race and gender: Female

Th guilds in my app are when i was on defies brotherhood and then i moved to th server i am on now sorry about the confusion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jomotei

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter   [Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Hello everyone if this helps my app these are the boss's i have done on icc10man hc

Lord marrowgard
Lady deathwisper
Lootship but already done this
festergut
rotface
and when we continue on monday bloodqeen and i think i'll get an Lk kill hope this helps Smile

/Jomo
Back to top Go down
Margarett
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter   [Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:27 pm

sorry but you are slightly undeargeared and not enough experiance in ICC 25, your not really what we are looking for thanks for the apply but Declined
Back to top Go down
https://ransom.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter   [Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Jomotei Sv hunter
Page 1 of 1