Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ransom of Talnivarr, Has just reformed in Cata after its break since ICC, We aim to become one of the best on the server as we did in WoTLK. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Ransom make an apply in the forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Ducx, Restoration Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ducx

[Declined]Ducx, Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Ducx, Restoration Shaman   [Declined]Ducx, Restoration Shaman EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:43 am

- Character Name: Ducx
- Class and Level: Shaman 80
- Spec: Restoration (main), Elem or enhance (dual, they both have same gear quality so i take whats best use for you guys). I dont mind respeccing for main to elemental or enhancement
- Professions: Alchemy and herbalism
- Armory Profile (Please link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Ducx
- Other Characters (80+): Druid, Runaway and Paladin, Lemmi (on Quel'Thalas)
- Previous Guilds: Glory (Quel'Thalas)
- Why did you leave last Guild?: I left because the guild disbanded during my break, they remade the guild with new people but it didnt felt the same anymore. So i left
- Is this your account and you have worked this char to lvl 80 and collected the gear it has? Yes i played this acount since vanilla came out
- Previous MMORPGs: Conan and Aion
- What is your rotation/priority order in a normal boss encounter? I heal people, mostly chain heal xD. For elemental its keeping Flame shock up, lava burst when i can and lightning bolt + earth shocks on bosses/ enhancement i do everything when its off cd. following my own order.
- Why have you chosen to play this spec, and explain your talent choices? I always liked healing, its mostly more changeling then dps Smile. Talents i take what i see whats best for my playstyle, i dont look to other people builds, but its most likely the same as mine, or almost.
- Please link your UI, and list which addons are used below
http://img24.imageshack.us/slideshow/we ... 190050.jpg
Addons: Omen, Recount, Dominos, Titan, Bagnon, Skinner, sexymap, Pitbull, OmniCC, Combatscroll, Poweraura's, Nature.

You:

Q: How old are you?: 21
Q: Nationality?: Belgium
Q: Pre-TBC raid experience: Done MC, ZG, AQ20, and 4 bosses in BWL
Q: TBC-raid experience: Cleared all except sunwell (only done first boss)
Q: WotLK-raid experience: I cleared Naxx, ulduar and ToC10, 25. ToGC i only did in 10m.
ICC: cleared 10m, and 11/12 10hc // 25m i done normal up to LK and hc i did all the wiping on all off them (killed all except endwing), but i wasnt there when they went down (during my break)
Q: Do you have Ventrilo v3.x?: yes i have
Q: Do you have a microphone to go along with that? yup and i dare to talk much from time to time Smile (not when i am not allowed to, or while raiding)
Q: Would you be able to spend an entire evening just trying and learning an encounter? yes, i like that part, I hope it gets back to tbc lvl, (they are on the right track again with cataclysm)
Q: Also would you be willing to join a raid late even if it was to 11/12? yes, i keep myself unsaved untill its cleared
Q: If we are close to getting a boss down would you be willing to stay past the set raid time end of 23:30? i am used raiding untill 0.00-0.15 from previous guild so that wont be any problem (even later times are posiible for me)
Q: Will you turn up to every wednesday and thursday raid? yes, except when i would have an exam the day after (i will be there but asking to give my spot to someone else)
Q: Do you try and keep up to date with current theory on your class? Yes, i wanna know this from all classes, but shaman and druid are my priority

Presentation:

* Do you have any other open applications with any other guilds at this time? Yes i have, i hope my honesty wont stab me in the back, i applied to Madhouse aswell
* Why do you want to join Ransom? To make new friends, enjoying raiding with you all. Learning new stuff (from people and etc, RL and on wow)
* People in Ransom that you know? No, i am from different server
* IRL interests, hobbies, work, girl/boyfriend, school etc: Only hobby i have is computer, i am still a student, learning for medical instruments. And i am still single Smile
* Why should we consider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question): I am never good in these questions but i can tell you this. I always do my very best. I will be raiding fully prepared and focussed. I am someone who likes to help people as long they treat me with respect. For guild i can tribute some materials that needed to be grinded for flasks, food, etc.....

If there are more questions, just ask, i will answer them honestly Smile. And thx for taking the time reading my application.
Ducx
Back to top Go down
Ducx

[Declined]Ducx, Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Ducx, Restoration Shaman   [Declined]Ducx, Restoration Shaman EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:57 am

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Ducx, Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1